Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 2:40 PM
There are the things I *wish* I could do, then there is what is actually inside my skill set. Luckily, I have the rest of the month to possibly learn something new! (Ideas include: a career, a clothing recolor, a couple community spaces, a modded item (ha!) and a self-interaction.) Anyone want to loan me some talent? A quarter cup from each of you will do nicely! :D
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:32 PM
I built a performing arts centre

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Mad Poster
#28 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 12:01 PM
I'm tackling something that has been a long time in the making. Meshing! And much to my surprise, it's going decent. Actually managed to make my first custom mesh, and an attempt at uv mapping it. Made some rookie mistakes so need to start over, and gdayars has been very helpful with figuring it out, but I'm still proud of myself. Hopefully it gets finished before month ends

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 5:55 AM
I am making......space in my downloads folder for all the wonderful stuff you amazingly generous and talented people make and upload for freeloaders like me. I love you all, and if I ever meet any of you in real life, I will hug you, whether you like it or not.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 2:49 AM
The excitement is too real! Thanks to gdayars who helped figure out my newbie mistakes in meshing, and uvmapping lessons by justJones, I have meshed and mapped my first object. With 8 days to spare before theme ends, so it looks like it will be released in time! It's probably not very exciting to any one else, but I am super pumped

Mad Poster
#31 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 4:01 AM
It's finally up!! Default replacement tip jar! It's small, simple and probably stupid, but I absolutely love it It's been a long time since I was this excited about a creation :lovestruc

And equally exciting, gammi is official! Can't wait for you guys to see what we have in store for next theme

Forum Resident
#32 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
It's finally up!! Default replacement tip jar! It's small, simple and probably stupid, but I absolutely love it It's been a long time since I was this excited about a creation :lovestruc

And equally exciting, gammi is official! Can't wait for you guys to see what we have in store for next theme

Not stupid! I snagged it! My Sims have no need for money at the moment, since there are no stores on a deserted island. But I'm thinking it probably won't be deserted forever. When the tourists find out about the place, I'll need to create a soup can alley where the locals can perform. :-)

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Page 2 of 2