Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 3:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Change the hood view
Is possible to edit those "roads" in the main hood view? I woul like to group all houses one next to other but it does not allow the roads are short too, how to edit that??
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 4:34 AM
I only know one way to change the roads in a neighborhood, and that requires that you have SimCity 4:
http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...389&postcount=4
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 5:46 AM
Since I don't have Sim City 4 I just try and use lots small enough to fit along the roads. You can download custom sized lots to help make things fit better. A small gap can sometimes be filled with a slim park or hood deco. If the houses are refusing to go onto the road you can edit the terrain to change the roads slope. modifyNeighborhoodTerrain [on/off] in hood view using the [ ] and \ keys. There might have been another key that I've forgotten. Another option is to download a terrain that someone has uploaded or make a requests by pming a creator who take request in the wcif area. I know there is at least one person there who takes terrain requests.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Since I don't have Sim City 4 I just try and use lots small enough to fit along the roads. You can download custom sized lots to help make things fit better. A small gap can sometimes be filled with a slim park or hood deco. If the houses are refusing to go onto the road you can edit the terrain to change the roads slope. modifyNeighborhoodTerrain [on/off] in hood view using the [ ] and \ keys. There might have been another key that I've forgotten. Another option is to download a terrain that someone has uploaded or make a requests by pming a creator who take request in the wcif area. I know there is at least one person there who takes terrain requests.

Interesting Mootilda i don't have... so no chance Thanks ppl.
Site Helper
#5 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 4:45 AM
joandsarah77 had a great idea. If you can find someone who enjoys making terrains, and explain what you want, they can make the changes and give you the SC4 file. Then, you can just copy the roads over to your neighborhood.