Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#226 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 9:19 PM
The McGreggor twins then and now:
Their first picture on this thread (which photobucket deleted ) back in 2015-or-so
Llion on left, Hywell on right

As adults:

Llion owns a very small cattle farm and is waiting for his Fiancee (Coraline Pleasant) to finish university so they can wed. She's a little more city folk than him, but if their mother (Crystal Vu) can move from the weird and wonderful Strangetown to little old Riverblossom hills, then it should be no problem for nature-enthusiast Coraline. Hywell has twin sons with his wife Suki (one of the O'Mackey Quads - so there's no surprise they were multiples!), Tadhg and Fingal who are shown in an earlier post. They're quite a handful, and Hywell doesn't get much time to fish anymore, but they'll be kids next rotation so hopefully things will be easier.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#227 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 10:52 PM
Child birthday, they are too poor for cake.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#228 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:38 AM
Aoi, Alula and Ayla Curious

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 1:08 PM Last edited by Caren Yoon : 20th Jan 2019 at 3:01 PM.
Identical twins - Fred(Right with a cap) and Georgy(Left with glasses).
They are sons of Chloe Singles(Curious) and Gilbert Jacquet.
Both of them are extremely lazy. They love to veg out.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Field Researcher
#230 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 12:43 PM

Twins Jaxen and Eliza Frost grew up, although one badly and the other one great.
Mad Poster
#231 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 4:32 PM
Egeon and Aemelia are the children of Bianca (Monty) and Kent (Capp), who fled from Veronaville to be together, changing their last name to Fastolfe in the process and never getting back into contact with their families.
But oh lord, who know they'd grow up to be such Monty/Capp's?!
Egeon is about as much of a Capp as Consort! He loves money, mingling with wealthy families and has a job in the business career. Aemelia is a gentle family sim, loves cooking and wants to be a celebrity chef.
Funny actually, that if you look at their face shape - Aemelia takes after Kent, and Egeon takes after Bianca

(I know there's 5 pictures, but can we ignore the rule just once?)

Mad Poster
#232 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 9:22 PM
Audrey (left) and Cleopatra (right)
The twin daughters of Lilith (Pleasant) and Tybalt Capp. To me they just look like Consort in a wig. Maybe with a slight twist of Caliente sisters!

Cory and Lexie Broke
Twins of Sandra (Roth) and Dustin Broke

Mad Poster
#233 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 5:25 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 5th Mar 2019 at 10:54 PM.
There is a few twins in town...I'll keep adding them as I play them because i do not have pics of everyone yet.
Here is Claudine and Justine Fern.
They are so cute
(This is one of the families who really need a bigger place..Toddlers are sleeping in the livingroom as of now!)

And now, for the other twins...
Here's the StarShip twins, Cody and Anita. Their mom is expecting another baby, a single birth this time...which is considered weird for their kind.
Hopefully, no humSim kids will bully him/her at school about it! heehee
There is also, my Tutorial twins, Billie and Bella, who grew up a bit since Dorm times.
And finally, my adult twins, Nicolas and Marieve. Nico is still a Townie, but Marieve got married-in a little while ago.
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#234 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 7:06 AM
Twins Janelle and Justin Spark. Children of Daniel Pleasant and Gwendolyn Spark (Kaylynn Langerak)

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#235 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 9:20 PM
The sims on either end of the sofa are twins- Spalding and Dunster. Their dad, Herman Munster is in the middle. Yes, I have a sim called Dunster Munster. They look absolutely thrilled at the selection of television shows for this evening.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#236 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 10:06 PM
My adult Meaden twins in whom I am very much in love with. :lovestruc :lovestruc. Was thinking of marrying one of them to the Pastor before their mother dies, but I'm not too sure yet, maybe they are a bit too young and immature.

Mad Poster
#237 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 11:29 AM
The teenaged Felpo twins of Blue Haven play SSX3 in front of their toddler portraits. I was delighted that they decided to sit in front of the right pictures all by themselves!

Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#238 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 9:49 AM
Oh my gosh, my towns romance sim and terrible mother just had triplets at 4 days to elder (she also has toddlers twins that her daughter adopted) but oh gosh, what to do with these 3?! I am probably going to send them to the orphanage because no way would she even try to look after 3 rugrats and her poor adult daughter could not squeeze another 3 into her little house.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#239 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 9:35 AM
No one else has any to post? Double post to show toddler pictures.
Screenshots

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#240 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
No one else has any to post?

Funny, I almost did..then was too tired.
I had completely forgot about snuggling on couch. Adorable.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
#241 Old 12th May 2019 at 3:21 AM
My twins Knayhx (purple eyes) and Twyx (yellow eyes). They're part human and part alien.

Mad Poster
#242 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 5:27 PM
Winnie, Andrea, Kathy & Domanic Ruben
Jane (Stacks) and Martin Ruben were trying for one last child before they became elders - they ended up with 4! They didn't have enough room, seeing as they had 4 children already, so they decided to put them up for adoption. Winnie is raised by her Uncle Joshua & husband Max Flexor. Andrea is being raised by Nathan & Ginger (Newson) Gavigan, Kathy by Mary (Gavigan) and John Burb and Domanic by Pauline (Aspir) & Daniel Bell.
This is the first time the quads have been under the same roof since their birth. Jane invited them all over to bond with them. Kathy was more interested in the chess table (but it gave her time to bond with Martin, who is practically glued to the thing) but Jane got a good amount of time with Andrea and Domanic. Winnie on the otherhand wasn't interested, and went home after about an hour.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#243 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 9:34 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 8th Jun 2019 at 12:07 PM.
I just had my first ever set of quads! Finally after 3 years, and all boys!!

Aidan, Colin, Samuel and Liam O'Shae
Screenshots

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#244 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Aidan, Colin, Samuel and Colin O'Shae

Colin 1 & Colin 2?

Also where did you find non-defaults of FakePeeps7 llama outfits?
Edit: Found them!

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#245 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 12:08 PM
Shh, you didn't see anything!

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#246 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 11:14 PM
Triplets: Kieran, Nathaniel & Elysia Cleveland
They were born early, hense the feeding tube (Tara had a miscarriage, but I felt bad so I spawned a pregnancy and then made her give birth immediately - so I'm saying they were quads and 1 didn't survive)

Forum Resident
#247 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 2:16 AM
Erin Beaker's triplets: Finn, June, and Hansel.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#248 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 2:19 AM
O'Shae quads
Screenshots

~Call me Jo~
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#249 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 1:06 AM
The Landgrabs had natural twins and I have seen other people with twins by Malcolm so I am wondering if he has a twin token?

Bit unfortunate looking, the blond twin has no nose at all! I'm scared to see them grow up!
Screenshots

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#250 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 12:37 AM
No pink when I opened my game today, so I'm celebrating with a picture of a couple Autumn babies (because I still have hope my game may eventually work)

Page 10 of 11