Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 8:14 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Wood changing help please?
I'm sorry to bother but I was wondering why my OFB mission furniture changed. It's no longer the same texture. It looks like old weathered wood. How do I get it back? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 8:21 AM
Sounds like you put on a default file. You will need to take out your last downloads or if you don't know where the file might be do a 50/50 to find it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Site Helper
#3 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 2:55 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 8th Jun 2013 at 9:15 PM.
First, do the Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. At the least, this includes backing up your game, removing all of your CC, and (if the problem isn't in your CC), removing your save game.

If that doesn't solve your problem, post your Game Help:System Specswiki and tell us exactly what you tried to fix this problem, and the results of all of your tests.