Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 10:41 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Waiters gives empty plates
I have strange problem, i think its becouse of some custom content, but for now its impossible to find which of these is soruce of problem. When my sims open a restaurant and some guests make an order, the cook make it, and the waiter take the salver... then give guest NOTHING. Maby somone had this problem before and found out what was the problem.

thanks for help
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 10:45 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

• General - Problem Custom Content
    Your issue is related to conflicting, outdated, or badly made custom content. Please follow the Finding Problem Custom Content FAQ.

First, do the Game Problem FAQ to find out for sure if it is custom content (it probably is). Then try the Finding Problem Custom Content FAQ to help sort out which custom content is the problem.