Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 12:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My vampires can't fly
I recently started playing with vampires again, but I noticed that I can't make them "Fly here". They can stalk and go blehh and everything, but they won't fly. The option simply doesn't appear!

At first I created my vampire using a downloaded painting, and made that vampire bite another sim. They both can't fly. I then undid what the painting did and made the vampire through the boolprop code, it made no difference.

I deleted my vampire-related hacks and that made no difference either.

How can I make my vamps poof into bats again? It was so awesome! Please help me out.
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 7:30 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 11:07 PM
Default Problem solved
I was able to solve the problem with that FAQ. Thanks for the help and sorry for not reading closely enough

Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 3:42 AM
Glad that to hear that you found the problem and your vampires are flying again. Happy simming

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Solved