Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 2:29 PM
Default Placing this door got me confused !?
I have already placed this double-door(from World Adventures) on a diagonal wall as follows:

It worked great on the 1st floor, but when I started with the 2nd floor I just couldn't make it work again:

I already tried moveobjects on, it just says "cannot do that". And it's not about the stairs being too close, I tried moving the entire diagonal wall backwards and even making the room behind it empty(not even walls, just floor); still didn't work. The only difference I can think of is that when I made the 1st floor I hadn't put on the roof yet, but for the 2nd floor I have already placed the roof.

Can anyone help?
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 2:38 PM
you should be able to place it with moveobjects on.
Then turn moveobjects off, select the door and hit esc to ''unerror'' it
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 3:44 PM
Try using the CFE cheat just to put the door there.
I had the same problem once with diagonal walls and doors, for some reason the only way the door would snap in place was by using that cheat.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauzer
Try using the CFE cheat just to put the door there.
I had the same problem once with diagonal walls and doors, for some reason the only way the door would snap in place was by using that cheat.

Worked like a charm, thanks a lot!