Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 8:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to move items up and dwon on AZERTY keybord
Hello

So I know on QWERTY keybords the keys to use to move items up and down are [ and ] but they don't seem to be the same for AZERTY keybords.
Does someone know the keys I should use ?

Thanks in advance for any help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 8:20 PM
Would this helps you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZERTY

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 8:22 PM
Look at the layout for a QWERTY keyboard, and find the [ ] keys. Then use the corresponding keys on your keyboard. I think that probably would work fine.

I've got a QWERTY keyboard with some extra keys because of language additions, so some of the keys are multi-function - but I'm mostly using the same keys you'd use on a standard English QWERTY keyboard, even if they're named something different. For me it's the keys to the right of the + and P.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 11:49 PM
Thank you both for your suggestions

I went to wikipedia to check the qwerty keyboard layout, tried the corresponding keys, didn't work at all but I used one of the keys to the left by mistake and it worked for lowering, the one above that one works for raising.

In case someone needs this information here are the keys :
) to raise
^ to lower (key underneath)