Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2013 at 10:33 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Unathourised Breaks
When playing a business lot, I always seem to find that my Sim decides to go and play catch, or maybe a staff member goes off with another sim to 'toss ball'. Is there any way by means of a hack for instance that I can stop this carry on? I know if my boss seen me outside throwing a ball to a colleague I would be in a bit of bother if I should be working.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd May 2013 at 10:49 AM
You can place a limitation on such interactions, by placing a line to define if it is a "Business shop". If true, nuke the interaction. Squinge used to make several mods to stop irritating interactions in ofb shops. It is worth a try.
Site Helper
#3 Old 23rd May 2013 at 4:32 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 23rd May 2013 at 4:52 PM.
xptl297, the OP gave no indication that s/he's looking for information about how to create such a mod. S/he's just looking for a mod that already exists.

toakenspy, there are various "no autonomy" mods available in the community. You'll want to ask in the WCIF (where can I find ...?) forum to try to find one that suits your needs.

If there is no specific mod, then Pescado has a mod which allows you to stop any specific activity. Take a look here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,12761.0.html
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd May 2013 at 4:59 PM
Also bear in mind that managers are designed to have the attention span of a gold fish, and that if an employee's needs are low, they may take a break autonomously.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2013 at 12:21 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll try the download and bear in mind their needs bar. Thanks again.