Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 11:51 AM Last edited by BrigitteSYW : 21st Feb 2012 at 2:48 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Open for Business, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Run a cafe
Hi, I have this dumb question about how to run a coffee shop or cafe when I don't have University EP(but do have OFB).. Is there a way to serve my customers coffee instead of just leaving a couple of coffee machines around? Any ideas are welcome! Thanks!

Perhaps something like having coffee as servable meal in a restaurant?????? Possible? Anyone?
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 7:44 PM
You'll probably have to get custom content. Check the Wiki - Food Section and you can also post in WCIF to see if anyone knows where to find coffee as a meal that can be served.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects