Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 4:48 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default The MatchMaker
It's been three days that I've been trying to fix this problem...so here's the problem:

THE PROBLEM: I have a female vampire, a teen male sim and a male sim at my sim's house. I want the vampire to be human again. I called the matchmaker with my home phone and the little box that say 'Do you want to meet your match...' or something like that pops up. I click ok and shortly she comes over. I go and greet her. There, we greeted eachother and now my only interaction option to do to her is, 'Talk' and 'Say goodbye'. I want to buy Vampirocillin D. I can't and I don't know what's wrong. Why can't I buy it? I don't know what's wrong. Oh, and I moved my sims out of that house and moved them into a different one to see if it worked. It didn't. I could buy Vampirocillin D before and now I can't...

I have Sims 2 Double Deluxe...I haven't downloaded any patches.
I have searched in the help forum before posting this...if it's in the wrong category well, i'm sorry. Please help...thanks (:

PS: I can post a screenshot if you want...tell me if you do. (:

My teacher pointed at me with his ruler and said:"At the end of this ruler is an idiot!!" I got detention after I asked him which end he was referring to.
I got arrested in the airport the other day... apparently security doesnt appreciate when you yell "shot gun!" before boarding a plane.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 6:33 PM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 6:29 PM
When I had that problem it was the Visiting controller mods fault. It also made mrs Crumblebottom not appear on community lots.