Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 8:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Vampire won't get Promotion
Sorry to be a bother, but I hope someone can help me. A vampire bit my playable character, and he's in the middle of his career, not just started-not at the top yet. I send him off to work with all green bars, and even though they decay when he walks outside to get in the carpool, they are generally good. He has all the skills and friends needed, but each time he comes back from work, he never gets promoted. He keeps decaying a lot at work, and even when he comes home with a green bar, he still isn't promoted.

Are his needs just plummetting too much for him to get promoted, or is the boss racist against vampires? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 1:00 AM
Have you tried it without any Custom Content installed to see if it's a hack conflict? (Is this a custom career or one that comes with the game?)

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 3:54 AM
Thanks for replying. It's just a Maxis job, and I finally bought a car and attached the driveway to the house so he doesn't have to go outside. Although his needs still go down, it's not as bad, and he finally got his promotion! Thank you for replying.