Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Invisible clothes
Hi,
windows was reinstalled on my computer so I installed Sims 2 finally today.
and I got unpleasant surprise because when I tried to run my game (to try if it works) and got into CAS, clothes were invisible on sims! But I found out that only clothes from Nightlife EP did this. That's why I put it in Nightlife category.

I hoped that reinstalling of TS 2 would help so I did it but no
When I ran the game it did the same thing. I'm really hopeless, do not know what to do with it.

I should add that my game was alright before, no problems like this. All my CDs and DVDs are originals. I tried the patches too but it didn't help. And of course, now as it's freshly installed I do not have any custom content yet in my game.
Please if you know how to correct this, tell me. I would be so grateful.
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:24 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • General - Post System Specs
    We need more information before we can help with your issue. Please post your system specs - instructions on finding them are here: Game Help:System Specswiki

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 11:42 AM
Yes, I am sorry that I forgot to post info about system.

However, my problem got solved, I had to buy a new Nightlife CD and now it works. Though I am curious how to solve this in a less radical way