Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 8:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default cant place collar on dog
hi, hope this is the correct place to post this type of question---my sim purchased a collar for her dog --went home to the mirror and choose alter dogs appearance---selected #3 so that should have brought up the newly purchased collar ---nope--msg popped up saying that she needed to purchase one. thought--ok--try again--went to another shop --purchased another collar---original collar purchased showing in wardrobe--still went ahead and purchased a new one. at home --same--cannot find collar to place on dog.
have done this with a cat on another lot in another family no problem...not sure if sim is gliched or lot?
any suggestions on how to fix?
I have a few of Squinges pet mods --no strays, no howling at tv. also have the no pet obcession mod.
thank you for help.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 10:58 AM
Are you sure you didn't accidentally buy cat collars, or collars for the wrong type of dog (large/small)?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Are you sure you didn't accidentally buy cat collars, or collars for the wrong type of dog (large/small)?

didnt think about that---will double check--thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha

thank you, you were correct--I didn't notice that I needed to choose between the large dog collar and small one---thank you again. :D
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 1:15 PM
I'm glad you got it sorted!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: solved