Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 4:57 AM
Another Update! Another Update! Another Update!

Now I really hate Michael's wife. She just doesn't realize that he needs to work and if he doesn't work, they are going to be out on the street eating crap out of the dumpster.

That's the problem with all women, I wish they will learn. Man I think that the religion of Mumlim is great, because the women have to do what you tell them to do.

I hope Michael's wife enhoys her time on the street, because by the way she is talking. I think that is where she belongs.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:16 AM
We all have our opinion freakaboutsims but Michael does not need to work the hours he does as they have everything they need and more. She wants him to spend more time with her and their son, she doesn't need materialistic things if it means a lack of support and time with her family.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 6:04 PM
great update Starwyn....
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 6:26 PM
This is great I love it Okay Im hooked
Update update updateeeeeeee ...

Call me Sophie-or-Soph Please!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:53 AM
Thanks for your comments readers. i'm glad you're liking it. I hope i don't dissappoint
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 2:03 AM
Default Jennifer Holt Part 1
Jennifer sits at the table with Brayden eating yet another bland meal of Mac and Cheese. ‘I’m sorry about the food sweetie’ she says. ‘And the house.’
‘I know you’re probably embarrassed to bring your new friends here but I promise things will get better, as soon as I find some work.’ She leant over and rubbed his hand at an attempt to sound reassuring.

‘Mum I don’t care!’ Brayden insisted. ‘And I’m not too embarrassed to bring friends over, I just haven’t made any yet’ he stirred his food.
‘Aww’ she rubbed his shoulder this time. ‘Give it time honey, I’m sure once the kids get to know you you’ll be the most popular boy at school’ she grinned.
‘Stop it mum’ he laughed. ‘I’m not that worried, honest.’

But Jennifer was worried, she really didn’t know how she was going to pay the bills without an income and she felt terrible that she’d taken Brayden away from his school and friends and everything he knew and was comfortable with.

She wished at least she’d had time to pack properly so he didn’t have to leave so many of his things behind. She would make it up to him she promised herself. She would make sure her son would get back all that he lost…..
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 2:15 AM
awl.....great little update
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 2:17 AM
Default Warrick Summerville Part 2
After skipping yet another day of school without her father knowing Brionne wandered into her fathers bedroom. She was still feeling lost and angry and not knowing why, or what she was looking for, began opening the drawers in his bedroom.

As she was about to close the second drawer she noticed what looked like a piece of paper. She reached in and pulled out what turned out to be an envelope addressed to her dad, with papers inside.

Opening the papers she read that her mother was filing for divorce. Angrily she ripped out the other letter. Tears began to sting her eyes as she read.
The only words she could fully comprehend through her tears were these…"You can have the girls, I never wanted children anyway, you did, so they're yours…"
Just then Warrick walked through the door, at first irritated that she was in his room snooping until he saw what she had in her hands.
‘Brionne…’ he started. ‘You weren’t meant to see that.’

‘You weren’t going to tell me!’ She yelled before breaking down again. ‘Why doesn’t she want us?’
Warrick walked toward her. ‘I’m so sorry Dad’ Brionne whimpered. ‘I’m sorry for being mad at you, I’m sorry for not talking to you..i don’t know why but I thought it was your fault she left.
Warrick took her shoulders in his hands and spoke gently. ‘Don’t you ever be sorry for your mother leaving. It was her choice, not yours, not mine but hers. And what she said was true, I was the one who wanted children and I don’t regret that for a minute.You are a beautiful girl , Look at me sweetheart’, he gently coaxed as she lowered her face. ‘You are a beautiful girl who didn’t deserve for a mother to leave you. She is a fool! It is her loss, I don’t want you to think for a minute that any of this is your fault, do you understand me?’

Brionne sniffed and nodded lightly,pausing before she answered. ‘Thanks Dad’
Warrick rubbed her shoulders 'We'll be ok Bree' as he affectionately called her. 'And i'm always here for you, Just because your mother left does not mean i will, i want you to be certain of that.'
'Ok' Brionne replied.

‘Now come here and give your old Dad a hug’ he smiled.

‘Bethy will be home in a bit, how about we all go out for Pizza and ice-cream to cheer us up?’
Brionne nodded again, this time a little more enthusiastic....
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 2:24 AM
yeah......such a sweet update
#35 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:24 AM
Oh I love that update!!! more please!!! (not trying to be pushy i swear *giggle*)
makes me so happy that she found out the truth ....even though it hurt to know...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:33 PM
Hi all,
I've just finished putting together the next 2 chapters, just need to upload the pics in photobucket and post so i'll do that tomorrow when i finish work, or if i get time in the morning, which is my morning sorry EST
but i promise they will be up within the next 24 hours anyway
Instructor
#37 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:34 PM
Aw, that was cute! Although it's sad, it's sorta a good thing Brionne found out... at least she's not mad at her dad any more. :D
#38 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:58 PM
great update.............
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 12:31 AM
Default Housekeeping
As I was leaving from a visit with Ben, I queried. ‘Now I know you’re still not ready for visitors but there’s a young lady moved in across from me who is raising her son alone and in dire need of financial assistance.’ I began.

‘Her name is Jennifer and I was hoping maybe you could let her clean your house for you, instead of me. I’m happy to keep doing it for you but if you would be so kind? She wouldn’t ask for much and she’s very sweet. I’m sure she wouldn’t get in your way.’ I asked tentatively.
‘I’ll bring her around to meet you tomorrow if you’d like?
Ben was hesitant, but also very soft and did not like to hear of anyone struggling. He was also very financially independent. I was still surprised when he agreed.

So the next afternoon I brought Jennifer to meet Ben. She was a little awkward but desperate for any small job she could get. And such a relief he was allowing someone apart from myself into his home.

‘She later called me to tell me how her first visit went and to thank me. She also told me he was very kind to her and offered her refreshments throughout the day and to help herself to whatever she needed. Apart from that she said, he was very quiet and sat outside and read while she cleaned.

Still, it’s something…..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 12:55 AM
Default Can’t put a price on Family
Michael was gobsmacked. He gave Skylah everything she wanted, didn’t he? A nice modern home, a cupboard full of clothes, whatever she wanted. Why would she give that all up to move in to her parents place?

At first Michael carried on doing what he always did. Work! But after Skylah left it didn’t take long for him to see the changes it made to his life. For one thing there were no more nice home cooked meals for him to come home to, even if they had gone cold. He’d been living on sandwiches and TV dinners for the last week.

His shirts were no longer clean and pressed and boy did he miss those neck massages Skylah would give him when he got home. And as much as he thought it annoyed him when they were here, he missed hearing them. No sounds of Skylah chatting away or Jeremy’s little giggles. This house was no longer a home. Perhaps he had taken her for granted. If just a little.
Michael decided to go and see her tomorrow, ask her to come home.

‘I like what you’ve done to your hair.’ Michael observed as he walked into the spare room of his in-laws house where Skylah was now staying.
‘Thanks’ she replied uneasily.
She looked radiant, different somehow.

Michael began to tell Skylah how much he missed her and wanted her home. How he missed not having anyone there when he got home from work and he wouldn’t take her for granted anymore.

Skylah listened patiently as he went on, promising her a brand new wardrobe or perhaps hiring some help around the house so she could have some free time to herself.
Skylah couldn’t believe what she was hearing.
‘You just don’t get it do you’ she could barely contain herself. ‘If I wanted petty possessions I would buy them myself. I didn’t marry you so you could have clean shirts for work I married you because I thought we would be happy together, spending our lives together. We barely see eachother. You’re missing out on so much and you can’t even see it Michael!’
‘I would have been happy to live in a shack with you if it meant we would see eachother more often. Why can’t you see that?’

Michael was stunned. He didn’t expect this! Wasn’t she hearing him? He turned to leave. ‘Call me when you come to your senses.’
In Michaels eyes a man needs to work to support his family. Skylah appreciated that but she also knew a man needs to spend quality time with his family. Especially when the man in question earns much more than they need…
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 1:11 AM
another great update!
Theorist
#42 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 4:51 AM
Great updates! I liked all of them, especially the Warrick one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 3:50 AM
Default A chat with Warrick
Warrick stopped in to see me this morning. So nice of him to think of an old lady like me.

He told me how the girls are doing, the perils of teenage years. Brionne has a boyfriend now and he’s not ready for that. I ask if he’s met anyone special himself. Of couse he hasn’t.
‘Jennifer is very pretty.’ I hinted.

‘Yes she is very pretty and I know exactly what you’re playing at Mary’ he smiled wryly at me.
Actually I saw her yesterday as I was taking Bethany to the cinema, she tells me she’s cleaning Ben’s house now.

‘That’s right’
Well it’s good to hear Ben is finally coming around. Poor fellow.
‘Yes well he’s not quite there yet but time heals all wounds as they say’
'Now as I was saying before, Jennifer is still fairly new to the area, why don’t you take her out one night, show her around.'
‘You know how I feel about women Mary, after what Donna did to us.

‘Just a reminder Warrick, your daughters will be women too one day. I patted his hand….
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 4:07 AM
Default Happy Snaps
Evalina is back at work, relaxed and looking more radiant and tanned than ever, such lovely skin that girl.
She showed me her photo’s of her weekend, on the computer, which she tells me was wonderful and romantic.

I was more fascinated at first at the way she plugged her camera right into the computer and was able to veiw them right away. I'm not so good with technology. I still take my film to the store for developing.

Anyway, She told me that during the day the beach was quite full of people but the mornings were great because they had the beach all to themselves

and the same in the evenings where they sipped champaigne and toasted marshmallows

I wondered who took thier picture and Evalina told me her camera has a self timer. I didn't know camera's had those either! I must find out more.

This photo of Evalina is my favourite and she's getting a copy for me.

After seeing those wonderful photo's i'm even more envious

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 4:09 AM
I know i haven't updated for a while as i've been building and decorating a mall in game, takes so long! So i've just whipped up those 2 little updates for you so you know i haven't neglected the story
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 6:02 AM
Great updates!! Your pictures are so good and your Sims are so gorgeous!

Michael needs to come to his senses and realize what a wonderful family he has. I feel sorry for poor Ben as well as Warrick and his family.

And I love that cinema. Those posters are so cute.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 8:14 AM
Thankyou
The posters are cool, they're off MTS2 simrealistic
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 4:45 PM
awesome update!...
Field Researcher
#49 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 7:15 PM
Wow, you are a really good story writer.

Although, I am really starting to worrying about Ben through. Even if he is starting to open up.

Another Update! Another Update! Another Update!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 8:10 PM
This is really awesome! I hope you have time to update more because this story is... well, really awesome! (Wow, that must come as a shock.) I really love all your characters, even the ones who, in my opinion, make quite odd choices. Also, lovely pictures!
Page 2 of 8