Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 9:10 PM
Wooh! Long Live MTS! (30 days till Sims 3 xD)

I think I might give the little contest a go later
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#77 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Echo
Really? I'm glad I got my mouse mat when I had the chance then! *pets MTS2 mouse mat*
Same here.. maybe it being an antique now will motivate me to clean it.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 9:35 PM
Woah! I've Got rokin Editing Skillz, I'll take a Crack at it
Wiki Wizard
#79 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 10:29 PM
Wow White, i don't think i have -ever- seen a dirtier mouse mat!! :o Nice work!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#80 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 11:14 PM
i am so happy to know you will include sims3 since i plan to buy as soon as it is out. i am holding the money back for it. having both on the site and not having to change my bookmarks?!? W00t!!! i can't wait.

Be proud for you are made of stars;
Be humble for you are made of earth.
Syberian proverb
#81 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 11:31 PM Last edited by Vampire_of_Death : 22nd Jan 2009 at 2:53 AM.
This is great news. i started on my Adult icon, let me know what you think!

or do you like this one better?

Field Researcher
#82 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 11:35 PM
This comes as a complete (but welcome) surprise, Delphy.
I’ve been busy moving all of my downloaded C.C. to one place in preparation of the “shutting down of the servers”, and the much-dreaded sporadic deletion of content. So, if my game crashes, at least I can still come back here and find the necessities.

As for the expansion concerning TS3, I find this to be quite wonderful news! Due to the rumors of SecuROM, DRM, and in-game ads, I am not certain if I shall buy TS3. However, if things start to look brighter, and if the creator tools that are said to be in the game really exist and function, than perhaps I will finally be able to create and contribute to the community!

I look forward to the expansion and will watch its progress with much interest.

~Mouse

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Mad Poster
#83 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 11:35 PM
woot! MTSi!!! Love it! Long live mts!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#84 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:15 AM
Wow, this is indeed good news. I'm guessing it will be a lot easier to "just" add the Sims 3 content to the already existing sites, though I can imagine that's still a lot of work. It will be much appreciated by all planning to play Sims 3.

Thank you for such a great site!
Test Subject
#85 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:19 AM
I'm not sure if I will buy TS3, I really like TS2 because I have made alot of custom content for it, and if I have to remove it like we did when I had TS1 then I probably won't buy it. I will wait until a few months have passed to see what other simmers have to say about TS3.
I'm very happy to know modthesims2 will not close down. Yay, yay,yay. I love this site!!!!!!

Sweetpeapeggy
Test Subject
#86 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 12:33 AM

My attempt at a logo

I also have a different version as well. One without the cloud behind the text.
Scholar
#87 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 1:23 AM
I am DELIGHTED that THE site for Sims will be including Sims 3!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Field Researcher
#88 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 1:44 AM
What a relief! I'm so glad we'll still have our beloved MTS (and beyond)!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 2:10 AM
YAY! I don't know what I would do without yall.
Instructor
#90 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 2:13 AM
Banners, etc? I'm jumping on this one. Forget the larger inbox and such...just the opportunity to submit banners, and I'm sold on the idea.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Top Secret Researcher
#91 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 2:46 AM
Yay!!! I can't wait to get some awesome downloads when TS3 comes out.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 2:50 AM
I thought MTS2 was going to die after the launch of TS3. But I guess not!

I am not uploading much stuff here anymore, but you can get all of my latest uploads at The Sims 2 Workshop
Scholar
#93 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 3:28 AM
Im so proud to be part of this site..and the community in general... and the sims 3 expansion is great news.
so im guessing we can start seeing new categories/banners/name changes around the 21 or so then? cant wait!

and if it makes a diffrece...i really like Comcal's banners...how dose this work...will there be a poll or do the staff decide?
Field Researcher
#94 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 3:32 AM
As good as I think it is you are dedicating yourselves to make a Sims 3 website, I think you are just going to do what you did to Sims 2. The Sims 3 doesn't need any more stuff in it.

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Test Subject
#95 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
Will there be a section for the sims 1 perhaps?

I was just wondering that! I would love to see a Sims 1 section because I do actually play it still and finding anything for the Sims is really hard now.
Test Subject
#96 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 4:19 AM Last edited by oohgoboom : 22nd Jan 2009 at 4:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by OpheliaNival
However I'm just wondering (and please forgive me if this is a stupid question or asked in the wrong place) I've heard rumours that although one can costumize the textures in The Sims 3 there's currently no way of making new meshes or anything else for that matter (of coarse without the aid of the genious SimPE there would never have been one for this in The Sims 2 either) so do you know of any plans for making this a possibility? Sorry for asking this here, but just hoped you would know something about it since MTS is the site that have always seemed most up to date on these things.

Keep in mind when TS2 came out it was believed that you couldn't create custom content for that either. It will probably be something people are going to have to mess around with for a bit before anything gets figured out.

I sure hope that isn't the case though because I think only being able to edit textures would gt boring quite fast.
Test Subject
#97 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 4:33 AM
I have been waiting for the sims 3 forever! (^O^) Just have to wait one more month.... one more month... one more month... If there are going to be Sims 3 downloads here also, that is fantastic. Hopefully I can get into making some stuff... <.< >.>
Test Subject
#98 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 5:21 AM
YAY!I'M SO EXCITED!This is the best site ever!And the changes will mae it even more better!
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 8:14 AM
yeah thank god, MTS2 is not closing & can't wait for The Sims 3 to be released.
Test Subject
#100 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 9:46 AM
When I heard about sims 3 I was superexcited.. playing sims 2 for only a short while and already beeing able to upgrade. however, sims 2 for a large part keeps exciting because of new custom content once in a while, the hacks etc. without them my perfect lil world wouldn't be so perfect, and many things i'd like wouldn't be possible. still.. i'm very curious to see it!

i wonder if sims 3 skins etc use the same template, it would be great if sims 2 skins can be converted to sims 3. i have some beautiful skins i wouldn't like to miss.
Page 4 of 17