Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
shiny!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 6:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default How do I get a kitten?
My sim has an aspiration to get a kitten.. I know I can adopt adult cats and buy adult cats through the pet store. Is there a way I can get a kitten without buying an adult cat and getting it pregnant?
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 7:27 PM
You can adopt kittens. I have quite a few kittens in my adoption pool. You can adopt throught the telephone>services menu.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 12:52 AM
I can't adopt a kitten? Well i've never had the choice.
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:50 PM
to adopt a kitten you have to call the service then click adoption thing. to get kittens or puppies if you wait for a female and male cat or dog to like each other alot and have a good relationship then being your sim click on one of the animals and say try for puppie/kitten with then choose the animal you want them to have it with. the animals will go into a pet house and woohoo if you here a music then it worked after a few days they will give birth to kittens/puppies
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th May 2015 at 7:28 PM
Is it only me? I only have 3 kittens and 3 puppies available for adoption. (please see capture at http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id...679406995531832)
Even when I adopt them in other lots/hoods, I still don't get any more choices. And worst is all 3 of them grow into if not equal, but extremely similar look-alike pets.
Is it possible that the game only generates those 6 pre-made young pets? Can I (and how) install custom ones?

PS- with Christianlov_BabyPetCreator I can get many kittiens and puppies; but game doesn't seem to like them: In only one lot I used it, the child of the family kept wishing for his mother - not his dog or cat - to learn a command. And if that pet would eventually learn such command, his wish would be satisified and he'd get another pet wish applied to his mother again! very funny, since it's not really crashing or spoiling game (but a bit annoying too),

Thanks for help : )
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th May 2015 at 10:32 PM
@Curls77 Please don't necro 9 year old threads. I know you want to say thanks but they don't like you replaying on threads where the last post was 2006.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~