Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 3:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets
Default Please help, my pet hasn't come home from work
My sim cat went to work, and I decided today would be her last day so I told my sim to go to the phone and call the cat's work place and quit. After that my sim cat has not come home from work. It says she's still at work, but its 12 am. It also says she's unemployed. Her needs are depleting too. Please help.

Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 3:35 AM
Can you summon the cat with a teleporter? Quitting while she was at work is obviously a bad idea. As soon as she appears I would pause and do max motives-I assume it would work on the cat as well. Otherwise she will be taken to the pound.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 5:06 AM Last edited by soulxreaperx366 : 3rd Jul 2013 at 5:21 AM.
[QUOTE=bewbala]My sim cat went to work, and I decided today would be her last day so I told my sim to go to the phone and call the cat's work place and quit. After that my sim cat has not come home from work. It says she's still at work, but its 12 am. It also says she's unemployed. Her needs are depleting too. Please help.

go to the cheats menu (ctr, shift, c). let's say your cat's name is cat smith, you'd type in "resetsim cat smith" without the quotes. Just type resetsim, add a space, type the first name, add a space, and type the last name. then enter and the cat should be back home.

UPDATE: my bad, thought you were talking about sims 3