Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 11:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Pets
Default What's wrong with my face?!
I have some of custom content installed. (Base and pets, was going to add nightlife..)

I built a sim in bodyshop, he's all fine a dandy. Open him up in-game, add some minor touches, play with his make-up.. Voila Sexy sim, ready to mingle, so I think.

As soon as I place him on a lot, his face.. Melts into a default fugly face.

I don't use custom default heads, I have default skins, and default eyes. (I've tried a sim before this, he had some of my facelifting, and some sim default facelifting.) I've pulled my custom content, and even still, I have no clue what's wrong with his face.

CAS

On Lot.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 3:15 PM
It's difficult to tell since the in-game picture is at a slight angle, but they look more or less the same to me. Sims always look slightly different in-game to how they do in Bodyshop/CAS, and I can only see very slight differences between the two pictures. So I'd say there's nothing abnormal going on here whatsoever.

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!