Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 3:27 PM
Default What does deppudling mean?
Hello simmers! Not sure if people is around here as often anymore and if this is the right place to ask (I readed the where to post guide and I think it might be this one) So I'm trying to download a custom world and it always says 'needs/doesn't need deppudling' Now, I'm not a native english speaker but I'm not dumb, I searched everywhere on the Internet for the translation of this word but I can't find it anywhere! And it does sound like something important. So i hope you guys are willing to help me. Thanks so much in advance!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 4:27 PM
Being a world builder, I'm thinking Puddingfaces as EA's characters is often called. Probably meaning you don't have to delete EA's sims. I'm thinking the creator made it's own characters for it.

I could be wrong though.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 4:29 PM
Could it be that someone tried to spell "depudding" but tripped over their keyboard with the same style and grace as an infomercial actor? Because if so, it refers to the only morally agreeable form of genocide in the world. Puddings are like regular Sims, but strongly disadvantaged. Which is why we need to help them to become proper Sims, and some prepopulated worlds will be better set up for this than others.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
Could it be that someone tried to spell "depudding" but tripped over their keyboard with the same style and grace as an infomercial actor?.

Hahaha yes! I spelled it that way because that's how I saw it! But then I saw people spelling it like you did and I was very confused so just in case I used the most confusing word lmao. So, what you mean is that those Sims need a little bit more editing as in clothes, face details and traits? Thank you!!
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 2:50 AM
I may be wrong because I just got back to playing, but I thought it was about fixing the game so it would stop giving all service sims the identical “pudding face” – 0 on all sliders. AwesomeMod and nraas StoryProgression can fix it. (AwesomeMod by default; nraas needs some tweaking.) the game is much better for me now that I’ve fixed that.