Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#326 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 12:35 AM
And here's my last entry, right on time:

Front picture:

Back picture:

CC content: Sims store, Around The Sims 3, Awesims, Einfach Smilisch, Luna, Pyszny, SimsPhantasia, Louma, AngelamvEliza, Butterfly, FantasticSims, Zveki, Simcredible, QBUILDERZ, Lisen and joyfulgirlhol.

Advertisement
Scholar
#327 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PlayinSafe
Round 3 scores are not all in yet, but Q's the only one who can wrap it up & post them.

Well, I was going to stay anonymous, since I'd already PM'd Q about it and got the okay... Round 3 was down a judge. The only scores "not in" are mine. I was away on vacation with very limited access to sketchy internet, so I asked Q to leave my scoring out of the round so that the scores could get posted in a more timely fashion.

Oh, the irony. All the best to Q and anybody else heading back to school in the next few weeks! (I, for one, am happy to NOT be going to school for the first time in 20 years... )
Retired
retired moderator
#328 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 9:11 AM
Cutting things extreeeeeeemely close:

Floorplans

Other

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Forum Resident
#329 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 10:08 AM
Yay Lanawinst & kiwi_tea!
Wonderful houses!

C'mon Fukothepixie!

ForeverCamp- You could have remained anonymous. Excluding your scores, it doesn't look like all scores are in yet. That's all, and judges' anonymity respected.
It is ironic that you excluded yourself to keep scoring in timeframe. Hell, since we're still waiting, go get your scoring on!
Test Subject
#330 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 10:35 AM
Finally made the game work, but I'm still working on it. Is it possible to be given an extra half an hour to finish it off and post my pictures? -Fuko
Test Subject
#331 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 11:21 AM
So, I've just posted a link to an album of pictures for this house here:

http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums...ie/Foundation4/

I wanted to get it posted up as quickly as possible. I ended up doing something in blue, which didn't turn out too bad considering the aim was to make it so bad a blue lover wouldn't live in it. It's got one bath, a patio/deck, the kitchen a living space, a reading room/conservatory, and the bedroom, with a number of sitting areas scattered about the house. I think it's called Cool Blues, or if it wasn't before that's what it is now. After the initial failure of my game to load my original schema it's hard to remember. The world is the only cc, and it's Rosewood Hills from MySimsRealty.com.

There are exterior, floorplan, and room shots in the photobucket account. Hope you like it and thanks for the patience with my game going funny on me.

Best, Fuko.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#332 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 4:00 AM
Rofl, you guys are waiting on my scores I only have half of them done. I have my first day of classes tomrrow and I only JUST got internet access up and running in my dorm. Tomorrow, scores will be up!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Forum Resident
#333 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 6:29 AM Last edited by Morphead : 28th Aug 2012 at 8:02 AM.
A little late I think, but better than never!

I went for a modern theme again, highlighted by Earth, Airiness and Light.

CC Inut:
Armi's DIY Build Set
Armi's Recolorable Chimneys
My stuff

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Test Subject
#334 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 2:51 PM
I'm so sorry I didn't get my entry in on time! My entire computer just derped and wouldn't work! My dad just finished fixing it today. >< I could have an entry in by Wednesday, though. Since I need to reinstall EVERYTHING. He had to wipe the hardrive. ><
Lab Assistant
#335 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:30 AM
I'm sorry I didn't get my entry done. I actually ended up in the ER yesterday with a giant kidney stone. I'm in massive amounts of pain right now despite being on heavy painkillers. Not sure how long this will last, but playing games is about the last thing on my mind.
Field Researcher
#336 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 4:25 AM
I'm another who had some life stuff happen. Between storms randomly shutting me down for computer or internet, sudden deadlines for art/work stuff and general sick and so forth, just didn't even get started on R4. Sorry Q and other folks, I had a blast, just couldn't get 4 out =/
Scholar
#337 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Rofl, you guys are waiting on my scores :P

Wow, okay, I obviously have had the Summer-Cold-Combined-With-Night-Shift-and-International-Move-Planning-Brain for the last little while. I totally didn't even see Q's empty slots on our spreadsheet.

My head is mush.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#338 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 9:33 PM
I am an awful person -- no later than TOMORROW night will scores be posted and this round start undergoing judging. I just got slammed with work! The first day, all the professors were like "LOL yay! We are all gonna be so smart TOGETHER!" and today they were like "DO YOUR WORK, NOW OR FAIL! FAIL AND WASTE ALL YOUR MONEY, PUNY BOY. DO THIS WORK OR FAIL!!!" and I am...well...posting on MTS....but I -was- doing work! I swear!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Retired
retired moderator
#339 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 10:22 PM
What is this, I don't even...

Did you tell them how important this thread is?

Scholar
#340 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
I just got slammed with work! The first day, all the professors were like "LOL yay! We are all gonna be so smart TOGETHER!" and today they were like "DO YOUR WORK, NOW OR FAIL! FAIL AND WASTE ALL YOUR MONEY, PUNY BOY. DO THIS WORK OR FAIL!!!" and I am...well...posting on MTS....but I -was- doing work! I swear!

Welcome to uni, Q. It's not like in the Sims 2.

Not. At. All.
Test Subject
#341 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 2:33 PM
Default sorry (round 4 entry)
hah sorry didn't know i have changed it but it took me so long to change the file size hah !! anyway i hope it isn't too late :D
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#342 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 4:10 AM
Yea. You gotta hustle if you are taking a full credit load. What? You expected to just mosey through, party and hang out! HA!
Lab Assistant
#343 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 3:00 PM
Well, I ended up back in the ER and had to have surgery, so have not had a pleasant week. Sorry I missed the end of the contest. It was nice learning from everyone.
Lab Assistant
#344 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 10:13 AM
I have followed this contest from the beginning and was really trilled by the enthusiasm and zeal that was put into this contest both on the part of the contestants and the judges because it kept the atmosphere really heated up.

I kind of feel this has died down and the atmosphere is just dull now. I checked to see how the contestants have done so far and was just surprised to see that nearly 3 weeks after the third round ended, no scores have been posted for them .

I read the different reasons for this, but at the same time if these guys did not enter for the competition this would not have been successful to this time in the first place. While we all have different things to deal with, we all have one thing in common and that's the 24 hours of time we have in a day. And the key point here is time management. If the contestants did stress themselves to make this contest a success so far, I believe they deserve to know how they have done .

Come on Qbuilderz take the atmosphere back to its tops.
Retired
retired moderator
#345 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 10:26 AM
Real life trumps gaming. We'll get there. We're all patient. ^_^

Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#346 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
Real life trumps gaming. We'll get there. We're all patient. ^_^

Well said
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#347 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 3:30 PM
I understand completely, and I have apologized greatly for it already. I cannot make more time in my schedule to accommodate for this contest right now. I have just started college and my work load is taking some getting used to. But, to try and hold you guys over for just a few more days, let me fill you in on what I am dealing with...

- 20 credits, two of which are honors courses
- Three hours of homework (minimum) nightly
- Dealing with numbskulls who want to judge me for enrolling at Penn State
- Trying to make friends
- Coping with my supremely weird room mate
- Trying to make time for:
* This site
* My contest
* The two other sites I frequent

and, as of yesterday

- My speeding ticket (that I can't afford)
- My family demanding I come home to visit (which I neither can nor want to do.)

So, I will apologize one more time for these delays. I have a lot of stuff to do and, quite frankly, I don't think this contest I am running is worth the $15,000 I'm paying in tuition. Please, try to be patient and understand. I am very appreciative that you guys enjoy the contest, and I have been extremely lenient with your entries for the past month; all I ask is you hold on for just a little while longer. I am 18 -- my plate only fits so much.

Thanks for understanding.

Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#348 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 3:47 PM
Alright, mere minutes after my previous post, I rearranged my day a bit. I did laundry and, while waiting, I sat down and finished the scores.

View Scores Here!

Field Researcher
retired moderator
#349 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 7:34 PM
Yayyy everyone did amazing! We should all be proud of our work!

PM me with a request!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#350 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 4:25 AM
Verdict on a round 5? I can put up a foundation and have it be SUPER. DUPER. HARD. but really fun. I am thinking it can either be:

1) A full round
2) An optional round and a way to win 20 bonus points (just points added to your score, not averaged.)

It would keep you all busy while I finish organizing the past round. Anyone up for it?

Page 14 of 16