Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 11:46 AM
Custom Photos/Pictures [For Picture Frames] - taking requests!
I successfully created my own photo package and added it to my game and now I've decided I'd see if anyone had any requests for their own photos. Sort of doing this to familiarize myself with the process more but also just for the fame and glory of having created my first custom objects for people to use in ts3 :D

Directions for request:

* Find an image you'd like to show up in a frame and
* Look at the image below and choose which frame you want the photo to show up in.

Send me a private message or email me at [skylar011(at)gmail.com] - include either a link to the photo online or attach it in the email. Only regular pictures please.. eg. jpg/png/gif.
- also include the number of the frame you chose.

Replying to this message with the same information is probably okay as well.

Just an fyi, I can't change the frames themselves. You can do that within the game using the built-in texturizering thing. :P
Advertisement
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:13 PM
I am sorry to tell you that, this is the wrong section to be posting that in. MTS2 used to have an area designed for people to go and make posts and take requests, but that has long since vanished as it wasn't working too well. Although I think is was VERY nice of you to say that you take requests, the only thing that I can think of you being allowed to do is say it in your signature. Like this:

I take requests for custom pictures in TS3! PM me!
Requests open for: TS3 paintings

something along those lines. Again, wrong section, so a mod will either move it if there is an appropriate area or lock it. Have fun with the paintings though :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 7:47 PM
I'm sorry, but we don't do requests here. Particularly not object requests in the Build Mode forum – that's clearly the wrong spot.

I have to lock this, but please feel free to put this offer in your signature. You can also link to your picture from there.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Offtopic – not a Build Mode issue