Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 12:52 PM
Default San Marino Bridge (Pudong, Shanghai, China)
I visited San Marino Bridge in 2007, it is pretty amazing, the houses are so pretty. In china these are gated communities. I have started to build replicas for my sims in riverview, i want the whole town to have these amazing buildings and to follow the building style.

The houses are spanish style villas like the pictures show, i am just wandering as to whether anyone would like to try and replicate them also,

I have pictures of the interior of one of them, the one i lived in.

My version of one of them is here too, comments would be appreciated,

If anybody does see the attractiveness of this style of house and would like to see the interior then this link should take you to some more pictures of both exterior and interiors of this magnificent estate.

http://www.metropolis-sh.com/plink/...ge%20Villas.htm

Do you think that maybe i am trying to do something impossible?

If you do decide to try and re create any of these, i would love to know and see images.

I hope ive maybe given you a little idea about new house designs,

By the way all the images where taken by me.

Please leave feedback and comments, on what you think about this, is it a good idea, is it even possible? is it gonna take me forever?

Attached images
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 5:35 PM
Can anyone help me out, like if you know of anyone who has done custom content that would fit with this idea, eg coving. Would be very appreciated
Site Helper
#3 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 8:08 PM
It's not clear what help you want. This is the modding forum and I haven't been able to find any modding questions in your post. My guess is that you are looking for the WCIF (where can I find...?) forum:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=559