Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 11:27 PM
Default Greater energy boost for nap
Can someone point me to this hack, if it exists? I have a family cramped into a small home, and it's important for the "story", if you will, to have them all cramped. The problem is, someone has to sleep on the couch, and they will sleep from 9 PM to 8 AM and still be tired!

Is there anything I can do to make it so that the couches will energize as much as a bed does?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 3:06 AM
well i havent seen this hack before so ill suggest another option http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...2_Shelfbeds.htm or one of many bunk beds that are functional

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 3:54 PM
Squinge has a 'naps with more energy' mod but his work is at InSIM which is currently down to server issues.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 4:16 PM
Get it at insimenator.org when it's back up, not the usual URL.