Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 9:23 AM
Default A Big Thank You
Hello to everyone who read this and even to those who do not read this :D
I just want to say/write thank you to everyone who kindly offers their help, to those who just read and to everyone who makes this community special to me (so basically everyone xD) and i believe to a lot of others. It's so nice to take a break here from the "outside world", it's nice to discuss here, because even a topic is sensitive, the most of you try to stay calm and try to solve a problem or just respect each others opinions. It's touching and heartwarming to read all those kind answers, when someone gets trouble with their games or if someone is looking for a mod or cc. And even though i am not a very active user, i visit this community everyday to look out for news or to get a smile on my face, because you are such nice people.
Thank you, to every creator of worlds, lots and other beautiful cc. Thank you to everyone who make some wishes come true.

THANK YOU <3

(ps.: i hope i posted in the right section, i read the rules, but i didn't really know where a thank you post belongs, as it basically goes to everyone, and i thought it is creepy if i write pms to everyone )
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 9:22 PM
You are right! I want tot thank all the great creators for there hard work and dedication. EA messed up a lot and creators took there time and created mods to make the game playable for us. I'm not a modder and i respect all the creators. Thank you and love!

Happy-Go-Lucky
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd May 2019 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fluse
Hello to everyone who read this and even to those who do not read this :D
I just want to say/write thank you to everyone who kindly offers their help, to those who just read and to everyone who makes this community special to me (so basically everyone xD) and i believe to a lot of others. It's so nice to take a break here from the "outside world", it's nice to discuss here, because even a topic is sensitive, the most of you try to stay calm and try to solve a problem or just respect each others opinions. It's touching and heartwarming to read all those kind answers, when someone gets trouble with their games or if someone is looking for a mod or cc. And even though i am not a very active user, i visit this community everyday to look out for news or to get a smile on my face, because you are such nice people.
Thank you, to every creator of worlds, lots and other beautiful cc. Thank you to everyone who make some wishes come true.

THANK YOU <3

(ps.: i hope i posted in the right section, i read the rules, but i didn't really know where a thank you post belongs, as it basically goes to everyone, and i thought it is creepy if i write pms to everyone )

Thank YOU so much for this! I couldn't agree more! <3