Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:46 AM
Default HELP!!! I don't know what is this and how to delete this
When I was editing the double basement, I used CFE cheat code. In the end when I finished using the Level Terrain tool, it turns out to be like this

THE ONE I DON'T WANT IS THE LITTLE TRIANGLE IF U SEE CLEARLY
So anyone please tell me how to do that?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:37 AM
Try saving, exiting and then reentering the lot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:43 AM
Mootilda, U R GREAT!!!THANX!!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:06 AM
First try to switch to your desktop (if in full screen mode) or minimize the window then run an other window (explorer for example) sometimes it works ant it is faster than save-quit and re-run

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:17 PM
If they are what I think they are.. the little triangles are part of the wall, usually it's where walls join at different angles or you have corners and such. I've noticed it mostly occurs for me whenever I'm using the CFE cheat to adjust the height of walls.

You can usually fix it by temporarily deleting the walls under where the triangles are then undoing the delete, or you can use the wall tall and hold down CTRL to drag and remove a line of wall but you don't actually have to remove it.. just run the tool down the affected area so the wall shows it will be deleted then press escape to cancel the delete (or drag back to the starting point) and it should get rid of them