Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#151 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maranatah
When adult male accepts grocery delivery, he says something like: "Wadesh, wadesh!" I think it's funny and it always makes me smile. It's like: "Thank you, oh thank you! Now I don't have to starve to death" :D

I also love the sounds that female teen/YA makes while gardening. They sing something.
Maybe they sing the Sailors Chanty

I don't really mind the sailors chanty. Its better than the singing on TS3
Advertisement
Instructor
#152 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:56 PM
I do love the nursery rhyme, and everything they say when training dogs.

When an adult man needs... sleep?... he says "Uh -- migwaaay!" and waves to get your attention. I think it's sleep, I can't remember which need it is. It's one of the needs that one of my guys is constantly running out of when he's pregnant with alien babies.
Test Subject
#153 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 5:53 PM
"ANACONDA!"
And one time, I thought I heard one of my parent sims shout at the child sim "EAT YOUR HOT DOG!" and it was around dinner time, so it worked perfectly XD

I have no idea what to put here sooo:
lalalalalaladkhefkjhefjkhsfklalalalalalala XD
Test Subject
#154 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:01 PM
Wow, can't believe no ones said this but I love when the females are potty training toddlers and do that weird voice and say "WAKA TANG! HAH HAH!" I think thats hilarious.
Alchemist
#155 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candinfat
I love when Sims are smustling and they shout, "A-HIBBY-DIBBY-DOO! A HIBBY-DIBBY-DOOOO!" :รพ

Ah, well that's hilarious!!!

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#156 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 2:15 PM
When they sell a painting (I think) or at least, when they sell flowers, from the place they made it, a sim will just nod their head and go: "Oh, ah huh! Oh! Uh huh!"

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#157 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 2:40 PM
I like that babbling noise toddlers make when someone has seated them on the potty.
Top Secret Researcher
#158 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 4:03 PM
I would swear I have heard a Sim saying [before kissing his partner], "Shud up!"
Field Researcher
#159 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
I would swear I have heard a Sim saying [before kissing his partner], "Shud up!"

Ha I have heard something really similar and thought he was saying shut up I thought it was so cute. I really miss my frustrated sims saying blarnak!
Scholar
#160 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 6:32 PM Last edited by Kailacat : 22nd Aug 2010 at 3:05 PM.
"Ah bo se neh la te deh!"

and

"Raaden, do, RAADEN!"

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Page 7 of 7