Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 10:43 AM
ok do I get this right? there was NO microphone in university? why???
I ordered my version yesterday, and you saved me from a lotta disappointment... no mic, i don't get this...
I'm gonna test it when I get teh ep, anyway.
thank you!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 12:04 PM
How about adding the serenade animation to the object?
Field Researcher
#53 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 1:05 AM
any updates? maybe you could mix some of the songs and actions from the karaoki in nightlife with this?
Test Subject
#54 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:09 AM
I love it when I go looking for something and find it right off the bat. Thank You.
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 4:18 AM
??
would this work for nightlife?
Test Subject
#56 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 5:02 PM
WOOT! ive downloaded and ill use it in a second im just installing Sims 2, uni and nightlife coz my pc has messed up and uninstalled it
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:21 AM
Cool!!! I like this..
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 12:45 AM
can someone repost the package?
#59 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:30 PM
Tested microphone, the "Rap" choice sends my sim into freestyle mode pretty much anywhere she is standing at the time, in other words, she does not approach the mic.

Matt
Test Subject
#60 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:49 AM
Wow, this is wonderful!
I'm doing a story that strongly needs a mircophone.
I love it! Thanks a lot, Makyene!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 2:10 AM
I nver got he microphone it dose not work ?
Test Subject
#62 Old 25th May 2006 at 6:13 AM
Has anyone seen anything like recording studio equipment? I remember for Sims 1 I had a full recording studio with a booth and all. I had two big head dread rastas running it and a big head chalice in the lounge. But anyway the mic is cool but it would be nice to use those karaoke animations where the singer is holding the mic and singing something other than rap.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Motoki
Seeing as Makeyne is from Brazil, the "whatever" is more likely Portugese, but I think the point was not what language the menus are in but if it works or not. Besides, if you had bothered to download it instead of giving your 'feedback' on the picture, you would see that the menus are translated for the English version of the game.

Makeyne: I'm going to test it out now, give me a little bit and I'll report back what I find.

pretty sure it's spanish..

sorry, felt obligated to say something..
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmmasTears
pretty sure it's spanish..

sorry, felt obligated to say something..

nope, it's portuguese...I kno cus I'm Mexican and tht's not Spanish. Portuguese and spanish are a lot alike though

on a side note, this Mic seems awesome...I'm soo downloading, thnx! i had been looking 4 sumthing like this 4 a while now

~GG~
Test Subject
#65 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:43 PM
do u think that u can make a wireless microphone plzzzzzzzzz, i need 1 for my story, thanks
Locked thread | Locked by: IgnorantBliss Reason: old thread, old project
Page 3 of 3