Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 9:44 AM
Default Your best dreams
Out of all dream that are recurring, which are your favorites?

Mine would be I'm married to Scott McNeil\Alice Cooper, we have a large brood born on the exact same day. The kids would be a mix of female and male evenly, however, we may have an extra boy or girl if we have an odd number of kids.

It would be the kids birthday on October 31st. Halloween babies, especially apropos for Alice Cooper.

Today they turn 5. In this case, I set 17 places, two for me and Alice, two for parents and 13 for my children all named after Chinese Zodiac animals, including the cat who lost.

After dinner, their grandpa (my dad) would carry 2 of my children on his back, a feat he couldn't do 5 years ago. My mom would spike their hair with colored hair gel.

As for baby girl Mao (Mao is Chinese for cat), Alice would hold her up against his chest and I'd carefully hug my youngest daughter, who I spoil rotten.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:09 AM
I think you confuse daydreams or rather, fantasies, with actual reoccurring dreams.

I could share my fantasies too but there are children on these forums.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:33 AM
Well, my grandma influenced my dreams, as she was a lonely child who'd have my uncles and aunts as well as my father. I resemble her in the desire for a large family and hiding money in our bras to prevent pickpocketing.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Inventor
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:55 AM
The only ever had two reoccurring dreams in my life.

The first was when I was like 6, starting school. I had seen Disney's Hercules for the first time and the Ice Titan scared me a lot.
It was a horrible nightmare. I would be in school, in the playground that only the older kids were allowed to go in, and I would see the Ice Titans hand creep around the side of the building, then it's head, like it was crouching behind the building, and then it would breathe frost into the playground and lots of people got frozen (like the horses in the movie) and we all ran for the food hall and there were people crying, and beds/cots set up like it was some kind of disaster (no idea where I got that from, I was 6!) and people were looking for their families but I knew most of them were dead, and no one could leave because they would be frozen. I usually woke up screaming, and on a couple of occasions having pissed the bed. It happened like 3 times a week over a couple of months.

The next one I was about 13 and I dreamt that a family moved into the empty house across the street and they had a son my age. He was into everything I was and basically dressed the way I found most attractive at the time. He even had the hair I like, but I couldn't see his face. Not that he didn't have one, more like I just couldn't remember it.
He went to my school, we became friends, and hang out at the stream/field by my house but before anything 'happened' I would wake up. The dream it's self was very short, like I never saw us going to school or 'becoming' friends, it was just implied.
I had the dream 2 nights in a row, and then a third and last time a few nights after that.

I thought I was seeing the future, and my dream boy would be moving in across the street (although I didn't think he would be perfect like in my dream, but just someone who I could get along with and eventually date) but when a family DID move in, I was very disappointed to see that the didn't have a kid my age, or even close.
Then I realised how stupid it was to believe that in the first place.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:58 AM
There is a dream I have occasionally where I am laying on the warm summer sand looking up towards the sky contemplating life, and I can hear nothing but the howl of the arid air as there is a slight breeze, that is until one of the ancient Pharaohs happens to pass by, then suddenly the breeze all other sounds stop as he turns to me and says "Everything fine?" and I look toward the Pharaoh and reply "Everything is all right."

That's all I really remember from it though. Yes, I know its not exactly an interesting dream, but there is just something about the tone of the voice and the atmosphere that typically makes me feel good when I awaken.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 12:14 PM
I have two reoccurring dreams and they're both nightmares.
One is my mother dying. I don't get this dream as often as I use to but I still do every once a week or so. It use to be about her dying and me desperately trying to bring her to life, but now it's mostly about me walking around my childhood home and her being a ghost there, walking around and doing normal stuff like raising my baby sister, but she disappears whenever she leaves the house.
The other is of my fish dying, not sure why my brain worries so much about him, but it does. In every dream he dies of lack of water (except one, where he just randomly plopped dead) so most dreams consist of me finding out there's a leak in whatever tank he's in (I'm not sure why but dreams never consist of him actually being in the tank I keep him in. Usually it's a fish bowl or a plastic container or something) and having to run around trying to get him water, and sometimes putting him in the sink and worrying if the tap water might harm him and such. It's a weird dream.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 3:23 PM
Until the past 3 months, most of my recurring dreams were the same. I'm in either high school or college, often in a classroom, and I'm sitting near an attractive female student that I wish I could get to know better. I try to be like a normal charismatic person, try my best to be witty and charming, but she finds me creepy and/or weird because she gives me short, uninterested responses and pretty much ignores me. However, other guys nearby haven't any trouble getting her attention. Not really a good dream, but I don't mind it because I usually wake up feeling pretty good that A) There was an attractive female in my dreams (rarely happens) and B) Short, uninterested responses is still talking to me, which is better than anything that ever happened when I was actually IN high school or college.

The recurring dreams I've had in the past 3 months are mainly that I'm trying to save my dad. That he is still alive, and I need to prevent someone from doing something that will kill him. These dreams are really tough, because he doesn't die in my dream, but then I wake up to realize the reality is he's gone. My dream last night was actually a combination of the two. For some reason, I was in a run-down apartment in the slums of an urban Indian city during some kind of party. I was distracted, trying to talk to an attractive girl, who was totally uninterested in me, though she seemed receptive to the charms of my two acquaintances who also happened to be very talented beat boxers (totally screwed, who can compete with beat boxers?). Then I hear a commotion and in a corner of the room, a big bald pale white thug is beating up my dad for some reason. I rush over there to rescue him, though I'm scared shitless because I'm pretty wimpy, but I'm also full of adrenaline and rage. So I'm yelling, screaming, and manage to get his attention, land a few blows, wrestle a pen out of his hands (kind of weird, not a knife or gun, but a pen) and he leaves my dad and me alone. Then I'm holding my dad close as I walk him out of the room and tell him I love him, then I wake up.

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 8:32 PM
Still dreaming of "husband", cheating on me. Stupid it still hurts. BETTER: dreaming of Paris in May, with sister and boyfriend. Sister and I ARE planning (have mostly paid for) that weeks-long trip...but she had another heart issue, and boyfriend won't be around by then. Still, the REALITY will be better than any dream!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 3:43 AM
Dreams of overcoming nightmares. For example...

The Creepypasta character, Slenderman, would be beaten into submission with my disturbed life and I make him do various chores with his back tentacles.

This example is when I want to try to muster up the courage to tell someone I had enough nonsense

Theorist
#10 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 1:21 PM
Probably those about having and dating the best and most gorgeous girlfriend ever. But I've absolutely no idea anymore about the details. I even forget about my most recent dreams.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Theorist
#11 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 4:17 PM
For some reason, I've been having dreams that I'm a kid and getting to work on some in-class assignment with my 5th and 6th grade crush. It's pretty weird because I never really thought about her before now and I only had a crush on her those 2 yrs. The dream has been recurring several times recently. It's kind of fun though, to relive being a kid with a crush who finally gets to interact with her in some way, even if it's just an in-class assignment.

Resident wet blanket.