Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 10:44 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Birthday party
Hi, everyone, i have a problem... One of my sims family have a daughter and she will become a teenager soon. What i have to do to organize a birthday party for her? I have to do this first time and i didn't make it until now... Please help ASAP
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 11:16 PM
If one of the sims has a want for a party have them use the phone to throw a birthday party. All the guests will turn up a couple of minutes later. It's a timed event and to make it a good party you will want to make sure to talk and joke with all of the guests. Place a stereo and have someone smuttle and ask guests to join. before 6 and while there is time on the counter, place the birthday cake and have her blow out the candles. Sims don't care about party decorations, but a few balloons makes it look better.

next time you might like to use the random question thread. https://www.modthesims.info/show...1&goto=lastpost

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread