Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 2:40 AM Last edited by footstriker : 29th Jun 2010 at 3:47 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default Standing group and dates up?!! HELP!!!!
Hey All,
First off I followed all the instructions and searched through the help section but to no avail.

Heres the problem I have, I ask a sim on a date or try to go on an outing with a group of sims I always stand them up. Heres what I called a group of friends to go on an outing with my sim. The dialog box says a taxi will come and pick me up. Almost immediately another one shows up and says I'd better hurry. Taxi comes my sim climbs in and I get one from a member of the group saying I stood them up.

I figured I try going on a date with one of my sims who has a car. when the box comes up and asks me if I want to take a car and I click take car. I get the warning dialog almost immediately. Then by the time I get to my car. I get a dialog pop thats says something like "You Stood me up! Never call again!" What the heck is going on here? Help! Please!!!!!!

*EDIT* I have no custom mods or downloads in the sims 2.

My specs are Windows 7 64. AMD 64X2 2.8
4 GB RAM
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 3:06 AM
I wonder if it would work if you go to the lot before you invite the group over or if your outing would be processed so fast it would be over as soon as it started?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 8:11 AM
Is your game fully patched? I had this problem when I installed one of the later EPs, but it has gone away. I skimmed through the patch notes at EA and didn't see one that mentioned this specific issue, but patching can't hurt.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 6:04 PM
Hey all! First off thanks for the replies. It turns out I forgot to delete the cache when I was going through the troubleshooting. And doing so cleared the problem right up.
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Solved