Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 6:03 AM
Default Billy WAS Trash /// Poverty Challange ///

Billy Is Trash as a teen ran away from home and wandered around with punks.
Now when she's older and tired of all that "SEX, DRUGS & ROCK'N'ROLL" thing Billy Is has decided to start earning some money and live normal even with her 7 grade edducation.

Billy Is Trash on her first night in the Dump lot.

Only thanks to Community Lots she managed to survive in the first days. Produce Stall was next to her home, so she went there when she was feeling hungry or simply lonely and needed some company.

Billy is waking up to go to work. Outside is raining, lightening but she hasn't even a roof over head. Bed which she found in a refuse dump next to hospital is old and uncomfortable but at least nearly for free. Actually there is no difference - to sleep on the ground or in this bed, the only good thing is that she knows, that she can go to bed and not wait until passing out on the ground...

Even being homeless she has some taste. All-in-One Community Shack is better than Produce Stall because here she can normally sit down and eat as a human. Richest sims can even order something from the cafeteria.

Here is EVEN a shower, where Billy can wash with some comfort. Although she has a sink in her Dump, while washing in a REAL shower nobody's looking at her behind. Only here hangs out an old lady, who likes to yell at Billy after she had finished showering. Crazy lady.

To a miracle Roxanne Trotsky, a wealthy townie, takes up a conversation with Billy. It is very strange that such a rich family hangs out in a place like this. probably they are having some money problems...

While hanging out in this Shack Billy becomes friends with a chinese guy and even asks him out on date. Only thing that she can afford, to have something to remember is taking a shared photography. I guess both of them enjoyed their time in photobooth...

While Billy is eating her stinky hot-dogs other customers are ordering salmon, lobsters and other expensive and delicious thing. Billy can no longer stay in a place like this anymore.

Being homeless is not so fun as may appear. There is a limited amount of fun. For example how can Billy entertain herself? She can read the same old book over and over again, or dream about better future... She can make airplanes out of newspaper, watch birds and... jump on bed? Alot of fun...

Somebody always knocks over the trash can. Than there come roaches with flu... Billy has become a very sick person.
Billy has a new place where to sleep - she has gathered some beer boxes and found a matrace. Even this is better than that old hospital bed she found. Now the springs can stab someone elses back.

1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 6:06 AM
Default Billy Is Trash 2

Billy was so exhausted that she couldn't even walk to the nearest Community Shack so she ordered Chinese Food by the phone. Since the delivery costs like 30$ but she had only 26$ she had to quick find some empty beer bottles hand them over for 5$.
When finaly the delivery man arrived, Billy was showering inn her sink. The rude delivery man stared at her. Pervert! And after Billy had paid him, he still standed there waiting for something... I don't think that he really wanted to await a tip. He rather wanted to await something else...

After Billy hadn't been paying the bills for some time,came the evil Repo Man and took the 3 only Billy's books and some trash bags with clothes.

Driven by starvation Billy ordered a salmon and some other food in the Shack. She wanted to sneak away and not pay her bill, but somehow it didn't work out, because they sent the bill over the mail. Bummer!

A fat homeless lady? I don't think so... Billy is pregnant! It must have happened after taking pictures with that chinese immigrant!

It was winter outside and straight away when Billy steped out of bed, she froze. Mothers instinct make her to shelter the belly.

Labour begins during painting. I hope that the baby will inherit Billy's creative skills. Or better he could just have some skills, not inherited from b+Billy but better.

In the right moment something surprising happened. For the first time EVER my sime naturaly gave birth to twins. Excatly a homeless, which doesn't have the money to buy atleast one baby crib, excatly in the grimest winter.
Two boys were born - Dick and Roller. I think in this picture Billy's expression says everything I'm thinking about. Poor thing, poor thing...

There has been a heavy snowfall so Billy can't even find her babies in the snow.

Driven to despair Billy went to shack to shake her booty for some men. Nothing good turned out - only 100$ tha doesn't help her situation.

After Billy had came home from instant job, paid the nany (!!) and was very close to finishing a painting sos he could buy a crib atleast for one of the boys, that !@#$ social worker came and TOOK THE BABIES!!!!

After Dick and Roller were taken away Billy didn't suffer too much. She only wanted to see a warevolf and let him bite her. It didn't happen.

Driven to instant despair again Billy called the immigrant and invited him to move in. He didn't even know, that Billy had been pregnant or that twins were born, not even that they are taken away.
For moving in to Billy's Dump immigrant took 3'000$ with him. Now Billy could build a small house, so in winter she won't freeze anymore. It was even enough to buy the cheapest shower and fridge, that are actually quite expensive.

Since time immemorial Billy is eating a breakfast. She had even forgotted how the cereal or milk look like.

Hoping to develop her creativity skills and earn more money, Billy is paints everyday. She is hoping to have her boys back someday if she will haave more money.

Daily Billy calls to Adoption Service hoping that maybe today she will be lucky to get her boys back but everyday !@#$ declines.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 6:41 AM
I really like your story....Billy really is trash, isn't she, lol. I think her tattoos are nice....Keep up the good work. I would love to see how this ends up :thumb:.....

I have tried, but have failed. What else is there for me do do?
Inventor
#4 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 6:52 PM
She sure likes to run around naked, huh? You've done a much better job presenting your challenge than I did. Mine got deleted. XD
#5 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:40 AM
I really like it so far....and her Sid Vicious shirt is sweet!!
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 9:09 AM
Default Billy Is Trash 3

After couple of dreams about death on her new, incredible porch, Billy decided that she can not live with that Chinese Immigrant & he realy needs to get back to his homeland. There was realy no use of him, since the Adoption Service weren't going to give back the boys even if he is around. He moved out and Billy started things all over again since he took everything with him leaving Billy with only 100$ and no memories.

One day at the pool Billy met Sid. Sid Vicious. She certainly knew him from teen years, but then he wasn't even looking at her because at that time she was too young for him.

Now Sid was living not far from Billy's Dump, next to Community Shack.
He still loves to play guitar as in the old days.

"Home" arrangement as in the beginning when Billy moved here. In some way nothing has changed, but this time everything doesn't seem so gray and is a lot more fun. Probably the experience...

The sadest part about living outside and being homeless is that you can not control the mother nature's intentions.

After working some time as aerobics instructor Billy had enough money to plant a small garden with tomatoes. If only she had a fridge...

Even such a small garden requires a daily care or it will die and a lot of money ( 10+8x6=$ ) will be thrown away.

Billy broke the sink and since a friend from work had visited her after job she used her influence to make him repair it. After all there was no other use of that guy...

Now Billy has even TWO wolfs as friends. They visit her Dump every night and that's nice, because Billy still likes wolves and would want to become a werewolf. Somehow I don't think that that's a good idea.

Sunstroke. Absolute dehydration. There's only one way how to battle it - drinking water. But how can Billy get a glass of water of she falls in unconsciousness right when steping out of the bed?
While she is unconscious some neighbor steals her newspaper.
Luckily he takes only the newspaper... though there is nothing more valuable than newspaper... In that she can do crosswords, there is a lot to read about, she can make paper planes out of it and find a job!

Billy was really mad when Social Bunny came. Does he think she has no friends? Go back to Donnie Darko, he needs you more!
Actually Billy isn't a nice person, she is rather evil. She doesn't like to kiss or cuddle, but if she needs to do it, she first shows how much she doesn't want to be that nice...
When Bunny didn't go away she attacked him and then continued to annoy him.
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 2:59 PM
Default Billy Is Trash 4

Looks like nobody actualy likes this story. Sad, but ah well, at least I enjoy playing Poverty Challenge...

Sid asked Billy out to a club and demonstrated his bass playing skills. Well, somehow he needed to compensate that steping on the foot while dancing... Billy was really mad, she lost even her interest in him...

In clubs balcony Billy winned Sids heart... How romantic!

After WooHooing in the clubs VIP zone, that crazy old lady speeded in and started yelling at Billy because she was in her underwear. that was the same lady who yelled at Bily in the beginning when she was showering. Billy showed her what she thinks about her... Hello, thats VIP zone, you idiot!

After the dream date Sid stayed at the club a little bit more. He found out why that club is called "Asylum" - because everyone goes wacko there. Everybody was fighting all the time. Even couples that went there togather. Crazy.

At the same time Billy was haunted by nightmares... They wouldn't let her sleep.

Again came the evil Repo man. Exactly when Sid and Nancy..no, Billy! were trying to... make love.
And it wasn't like Billy didn't had money at all, she was just lazy to pay the bills. Stupid situation.

During this pregnancy Billy acted very... reservedly not to say more.
She prohibited Sid to rub belly, she didn't let him to talk with baby... One hell of a b!@#$... Or maybe hormones. Or maybe just Billy's evil personality.

Actually Billy's isn't doing too well...

Another nightmare about dying. Only in this one she was saved by Sid. Maybe things are going to be better after all?

And this finally is Billy's hut. It is nice to only look at it because she had put so much effort in earning money for a place to call home.
#8 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 10:12 PM
Yay! Shes pregnant again!
^_^ Hopefully this time the baby won't get taken away.
#9 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 11:40 AM
Her names Nancy? It's not that people hate it. It's kinda um...adult-ish. You know? Rated 18.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dristina
Her names Nancy? It's not that people hate it. It's kinda um...adult-ish. You know? Rated 18.

o_O It's not all that adult-rated, the content isn't much harsher than barely-shown nudity in the shower and mention of ehm... smex but no pics of it.

I for one love this story. Where do you get her custom content?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 9:37 PM
I realy start to like this story, i realy hope Billy keeps her baby(s) this time and Sid will stay with her. :D

Sid is hot btw

Keep up the great work! *huggles*

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Mad Poster
#12 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 9:19 PM
This is one heck of a story - got quite many laughs while reading - keep up the good work
Alchemist
#13 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 9:32 PM
Aww I spotted my Asylum in there

It's definitely *not* an adult rated story! Just because it's not all sunshine and butterflies and soap operaish doesn't make it X rated lol.

I've also had quite a few giggles reading this. Poor girl. I hope things get better for her, but the Poverty challenge does become a bit boring when they stop being, well , poor.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 11:58 PM
I like it! Its not x-rated lol.
Hopefully she can keep the baby(s) this time.
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:44 AM
Default Billy Is Trash 5
Wow! Somebody acytually likes it Thank you!
And yes Ghanima, I LOVE your Asylum

Billy gave birth to a blond boy although Billy and Sid have black hair...
At the start Johnny didn't had any toys but after a while he got at least a logic toy.

One day Billy bought a BATH! that was such a happy day.. Unfortunately there was no room in the small house so the bath stayed outside. Actually there is no hope of surviving with no bath, a small child and a mommy who is afraid to change diapers...

Guess who is this young man who grow in to a VERY angry child? Its Johnny! I guess his childhood was not so good.. He was kicking things all the time. But at least he grew up with a black hair.

unfortunately Johnny wasn't interested in that logic toy anymore but there was no money for new toys.. so Johnny played with a frige - braking it or he liked to jump on beds - boxes.

At school everybody picked on Johnny calling him a tramp. Thats why Billy needed to sacrifice some money to buy new clothes for him.
Now he looked like he wanted - as cool guys in his school but it didn't changed the fact that he was the worst student in school and if he wouldn't had stopped skipping school and wouldn'thad started doing at least one homework in week that !@#$ Social Worked would had came after him... But she didn't...

Nightmares had taken over Johnny too. He was dreaming about burglars or something.. I guess what could the burglar steal that was SO scary? In all the time Billy is living here burglar had never come.. The !@#$ neighbors don't count! So the house had no lockable doors and alarm system (are you kidding?). Actually I think that burglar comes to places where is something to steel not if there is only a big pile of Trash...

Billy... She certainly isn't a mother person. After all she only wanted to start a life on her own and earn some $$. But than came Sid.. and than he left her difficult'ed...
Billy doesn't liek when a baby crawls to her and asks for attention. She is afraid to change diapers. Billy doesn't like to hang out with little kids - she hates them! Well, she is just a !@#$!
While raising Johnny she was on a constant nervous breakdown... cause of diaper changing...

Billy likes to hang out with wolfs. She teached to one how to play dead. I think she's pretty good at it... After all she dreams a lot of dying.

Teaching to a wolf how to play dad isn't so useless - it makes Johnny happy.

Lets see... Billy is be caught again! And she doesn't look happy...
Considering Dick, Roller and Johnny this will be her 4 baby! What a happy mother she must be!
Not! That's for running away from home, naughty!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:57 PM
waw Johnny grew up pretty cool like his mom, i bet he makes a awsome teen when i grows up again, stealing all the girls from the ruggbyteam hehe.. every young girl loves a bad guy. >:]

and Billy is preggy again, i hope it's a girl this time ;3

~Babbelsim~
Alchemist
#17 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:24 PM
Oh dear Johnny is already such a handful as a kid, he's gonna be terrible as a teen! At least I hope he hangs around to help his mom a little, especially on the money front lol.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:26 PM
o.O Do you think you could tell me where you get the furniture and Billy's clothing? I want my own Poverty challenge now and that stuff would be neat.
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 11:11 AM
Default Billy Is Trash 6
Thank you for commenting! ^_^

One day Sid just came to Billy's without invitation house. I guess he knew that it's Johnny's bithday unlike some...
Sometimes he comes to visit. He makes himself a breakfast, dreads newspaper, watches birds and than just leaves without saying goodbye.
Billy had forgotten about Johnny's birthday, she was to busy being... difficulted - pregnant.

Johnny grew up as a very sensitive teen... Billy's wolfes somehow don't like him... But they like only Billy and Billy doesn't love anybody else too... Maybe she needs to become a werewolf after all?
Though Billy had forgotten when is Johnny's birthday she had already been preparing him a birthday present - new clothes.

Is it some curse, that the less money a family has, the more babies need to arrive? Twins! Again... And again boys... Stick it! I hope the Social !@#% won't get to hear about this... accident.

It is almost a death to be a small child in Trash family... Babies were screaming all the time, Billy and Johnny were fainting... But boys bravely survived all that without any incidents.
Oh, yea - Billy named them Andrew and Anthony. Very hardcore! lol

Here are Billy and Johnny in their usual activities. Billy complaining and fainting but Johnny busy with kids, changing their diapers.

As I said before BILLY DOESN'T LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN! Thats why mostly Johnny looked after his brothers. After school he works in a music shop but when Billy leaves to work and the thievish thief Nanny comes, Johnny has some time to sleep. He can do that, because the room was seperated in to two rooms, so that Billy won't hear her children screaming. Of course it was her idea... (Or maybe she did it later? Yep)

When Sid comes to visit Billy leaps in his hands and kisses him kisses him and kisses... After all she is sick of this baby company. She can't even talk with the nanny, because as soon as Billy comes home, the nanny runs away.

Johnny is truly amazing. I don't know how he manages to do everything but now he's the best student in whole school, he works after school, and he is taking care after his brothers and mother. He won't be such a bad boy after all.
And you can see Sid's features.

Andrew and Anthony.
For some reason Andrew is blond (maybe Sid is blond naturally?) but Anthony surely has his parents genes.

Wow! It looks like Billy was pregnant again. Nobody noticed that. But look at her face. I think she has already used to delivery - she has only a pointless smile on her face and she wasn't even screaming so hard.

That was a girl who grew looking like a monster. Her name is Chelsea - in honor of Chelsea Hotel where the real Sid Vicious stabbed his girlfriend Nancy.

Being the only little girl in a house called Dump and surrounded by 3 boys and one hell of a mother isn't an easy challenge... Everybody has forgotten about her, she is hungry but the only thing lying on the ground is an old milk bottle. So she drinks it even it makes her vomit and gets hungry again.

Billy wants to potty train Chelsea faster, so she wouldn't have to change her diaper ( like she has done it even for once...)
You can clearly see confusion in Chelsea's face. She isn't used to Billy, usually Johnny potty trains her...

What you see around is, yes, The Dump!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 7:13 PM
yay finaly a girl! XD

keep up the great work

~Babbelsim~
Field Researcher
#21 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:09 AM
That last pic of Chelsea is PRECIOUS.

Wow, Johnny turned out to be a good teen after all! He's like an anti-Dustin.

The story itself reads more like a play-by-play account, though I don't read many challenge stories so maybe that's normal. I love the effort put into the background of the pics, and all that CC! Good job. :D
Field Researcher
#22 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 10:47 PM
Great updates.
The little girl is pretty..and she has my name too! lol
I loveee the little mohawk on one of the twins.
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 5:59 AM
Default Billy Is Trash 7
I would like to read what should I change about my writing (except all the word mistakes)!

Although Trash family is doing better since Johnny has became a teenager, old tricks won't die - Johnny still is continuing to amuse himself with braking the fridge.

Yes, to be the smallest child and a girl in Trash family really is a sad thing. Everybody forgets about Chelsea.

When Billy at last has woke up, she noticed Chelsea screaming, only because she needs to go near her crib. Like all the house's windows weren't scattered out because of that sound...

I guess Billy has gotten out of the bed on the good side, because she can afford to play a little bit with her only daughter. At first Chelsea looked suspiciously at Billy...

Billy was making dinner when suddenly I couldn't understand what's happening - she started to twist like the Devil himself is incarnating in her.... Turned out it was Billy's birthday and she was starting to get old. Only Anthony came to congratulate Billy. Like it's something nice to become an old fart...

Even old Billy still is looking good. I guess with age she has become nicer, because she learned Chelsea how to walk and talk! Well, not without Johnny's assistance...

Billy left Johnny as a main gardener, Anthony his assistant but Andrew had nothing better to do than jump in the puddles...

As I said before - Chelsea is very musical. She loves to scream and to play music. Anthony prefers cars...

A picture just to show how really nice family they are without Billy and the outsider Andrew.
Anthony is practicing painting, Johnny is looking after Chelsea. He is still the best son and brother in whole Sim City. He has enough time to learn good, to work hard, to look after siblings and.. to get a girlfriend...

Twins after playing cops and robbers. Anthony always kills Andrew. But actually Andrew is really cute.

Billy still has special connection with wolves...

Nobody noticed Chelsea's birthday and she grew up as a little bum, but as for the only girl in the family she deserves to have better clothes, so Billy took her to small second hand shop.
While Chelsea was browsing trough clothes that stupid sales guy didn't cast his eyes off Chelsea. Like she's some kind of thief.

Stupid sales guy got pwned when Billy bought not just some clothes but even food.
And Andrew is such a gay, he was browsing ugly girl dresses.

#24 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 6:15 AM
This is awesome! Must read more!!
Instructor
#25 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 12:59 PM
Great story! Can't wait for more!
Page 1 of 4