Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:57 PM
Default Sims 4 Sith to Jedi challenge
Hello! I am jedisimmer, and this is my first challenge here on Mod The Sims(or anywhere else for that matter) I hope you enjoy it!

Story
You are a Jedi Knight. You have been picked for a special task. As you approach your Jedi master, you wonder what the task will be. They smile, and explain that you have been chosen to train a former Sith into a Jedi, or at least a good citizen. You accept, wanting to prove yourself.
Setting up the challenge
To start, you must
-Create your Jedi. They must have the Good trait and be either a YA, an adult, or an elder. They can be male or female, and have any Aspiration except the Deviance ones
-Create the ex-Sith. They can be any age except child, and can have any traits(I recommend the Insane trait, as talking to self could be pretty cool in a story element), and can also be either male or female. You can make more than one, if you wish.
-Plop them down in a house. The house must NOT have: a computer and TV at the same time(it's one or the other), more than two toilets, or more than one shower.
-You can give your Jedi a job, but not your Sith.
The Challenge
The challenge is to have the Sith do as many good deeds as possible. The good deeds they can do include:chores(Gardening, mopping and repairing), Cooking, being friendly(NO MISCHIEF) and/or making things(on the easel, writing books on the computer, etc.)
Doing 5 good deeds in a day:+3
Doing 10 good deeds in a day:+5
(If you fall in between these numbers, doing 2,3,4,6,7,8 or 9 good deeds in a day, round it, so that 2=1, 4=5, 3=5, 6=5, etc.
Doing 1 Mischief interaction: -1
Doing 5 or more Mischief interactions: -5
Restrictions
-The Jedi cannot fall in love
-The Sith can fall in love, but the Jedi cannot find out
-If the Sith does more than 10 Mischief or other Mean actions, they do not get 1 meal
-If the Sith does the above for more than 15 days, the Jedi stops the training, as the Jedi Master deems it 'A hopeless case'(And you fail the challenge)

That's it! I'll probably be adding more later. Please tell me what you think, and ask questions. :D