Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 9:39 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims owns 2 businesses 2nd manager doesn't exist if i call to check on that business
This is my first time having a sim own more than one business. I have designated a manager for each lot and they show up when I call them in to work. However, when my sim returns home and tries to call in to check in with the businesses only one stores manager allows me to check in. The other store states that it doesn't have a manager and who am I trying to call. I made sure that the managers for both my business are different sims, so that isn't the problem.

So, am I allowed to have my sim own 3 different business lots and designate 3 different managers to run the businesses and then be able to use the phone to check in with all 3 businesses?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:37 PM
I don't know the answer because I never do what you're trying to do. Are you sure that this behavior isn't caused by some CC that you downloaded? Have you done the Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ, to determine whether the problem is caused by your CC or a specific neighborhood?

You may also want to ask about this in the Discussion forum. You may find people who have done this specific thing in the Discussion forum, and who might have an answer. You could try this thread, for example:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=334971
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 12:24 AM
Are you using the missing manager fix from Pescado's OfB fixes collection? http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,13470.0.html

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 5:15 AM
Thanks Mootilda and Nysha for replying!

Nysha, I am not using Pescado's OfB missing manager fix. But I sure will be trying it out as "who are you trying to call" when checking in with a manager at an
owned community lot is one of the Fixes! Thanks for bringing this fix to my attention Nysha!!

Mootilda, yes i went through the game help game problems. Nothing major like freezing is happening in game. As a last resort I'll remove my business mods to see if it's the mods that are stopping me from having more than one manager. Thanks for pointing my in the direction of a discussion forum, I couldn't find that specific forum.