Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 6:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Met Social Worker/ Repo Man
It appears whenever a Sim gets their child/object taken away by the Social Worker/Repo man, my Sims get a memory of meeting her/him. I thought that you're not supposed to get memories from meeting them, or see them appear in the relationships panel. After receiving the memory, the social worker will call my Sims often, no matter what the relationship. Is this a normal occurrence in the game? If not, how do I fix it?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 7:54 PM
I would guess, your game is corrupted. Getting the memory that the child/furniture has been taken away, that would be correct. But your sim should have no relationship to the social worker and the repoman at all - AFAIK
Quotation from simswiki: "NPCs that are believed not safe to play as and/or add to your household: [...]
Social Worker - In the event she's spawned through the Gypsy as a blind date, delete her with move-objects just in case. Do not interact with the Social Worker."