Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2011 at 11:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default 'Manage groups' option not working
I don't even use this option but when I ddi want to use it I googled to see waht it does and how it worked, etc. Well I saw screenshots of what it was on some site but in my game it does not come up like that. Whenever I use choose the manage groups option it just comes up with the normal box that you'd see if you where to select the call a sim option. I tried it on all phones, both cc and non cc, and it does the same thing. Anyone know why this is happening?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th May 2011 at 12:39 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.