Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 3:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Nightlife
Default Please help me here
Hi i will tell my problem i will be really happy if you will help me:
When i install any mod to my game for example a house then i try to go in that house game crashes i don`t know why and please help.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 3:06 PM
Sounds like the mod you're using is probably not compatible with your game. What expansions/stuff packs do you have installed, and what mod are you trying to use? Please provide a link.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Sounds like the mod you're using is probably not compatible with your game. What expansions/stuff packs do you have installed, and what mod are you trying to use? Please provide a link.

I download compatible packs with my game,mine is Expansoin Pack: Nightlife,Stuff Pack:Celebration.I downloaded http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=428718 bu its not working
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 4:34 PM
That lot requires MANY more expansions and stuff packs than you have. It's not going to work in your game.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 4:37 PM
That lot requires MANY more expansions and stuff packs than you have. It's not going to work in your game.

So that means i need all of those expansoin packs what they`re showed there?
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 4:46 PM
Yes. It says "Expansion/Stuff Packs Required" above all those symbols. Technically, you don't necessarily need ALL the Stuff Packs listed (M&G is always required when a lot is built with it as it acts as an expansion, other stuff packs are somewhat optional though it may not look the same without them, expansion packs are always required and without them it will crash your game).

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 5:35 PM
Yes. It says "Expansion/Stuff Packs Required" above all those symbols. Technically, you don't necessarily need ALL the Stuff Packs listed (M&G is always required when a lot is built with it as it acts as an expansion, other stuff packs are somewhat optional though it may not look the same without them, expansion packs are always required and without them it will crash your game).

thanks now i try`ed a house what requires my expansion my pack and then worked thank you very much