Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 3:43 AM Last edited by lloyd118 : 9th Dec 2016 at 2:25 AM.
Default Solved-Sub layer vanished ?
Ok so by mistake I dragged my sub layer up and it vanished, I saved and reopened the game and it came back. Is it normal for them to vanish if you drag them up to the main layer? I did delete the layer and re did it to be safe, but worried it might have corrupted something, probably a stupid question but would like to know if this has happened before XD
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 8:23 AM
I don't know how many times I've dragged things where they shouldn't be. If it's sorted I just count myself lucky, gives myself a beating, promise to never do it again ... and continue from where I left off.

My previous comp had shortcuts where there shouldn't be any for just that reason.

Sometimes dealing with something precious it's easy to become over ancious about it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I don't know how many times I've dragged things where they shouldn't be. If it's sorted I just count myself lucky, gives myself a beating, promise to never do it again ... and continue from where I left off.

My previous comp had shortcuts where there shouldn't be any for just that reason.

Sometimes dealing with something precious it's easy to become over ancious about it.
Yeah that's true. I just don't know why was would make it so caw does that, it's so strange xD