Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#76 Old 20th May 2009 at 11:33 PM
Sango_91, post a link in Site Issues please, so we can fix it.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 21st May 2009 at 12:09 AM
Please can you merge TaxWench and GypsyKate_SC into GypsyKate. Thanks bunches.

*I found a gypsykate without capitalisation and no posts. I think that was me previously, with a password I can't remember.*
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st May 2009 at 12:59 AM
Can you please change my name to Nenya? Thanks
Banned
#79 Old 21st May 2009 at 1:03 AM Last edited by joninmobile : 21st May 2009 at 1:19 AM.
OOh goodie name change! Can you please change my name to TheNinthWave. If I understood correctly this will be modthesim2.com name changes as well as S2C name changes, I never was a member of S2C though, so I hope I can have my name changed to TheNinthWave, I've checked and no users have that name currently.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 21st May 2009 at 1:10 AM
Can you please merge my MTS2 account, KSpiffy, with my S2C, Spiffy? And, if possible, just make the username Spiffy (there's a MTS2 user named Spiffy but they've never posted and haven't been online since they joined). If the other user is an issue, though, I'll just stay KSpiffy ^_^
Field Researcher
#81 Old 21st May 2009 at 1:21 AM
Whoa... I drop off the radar for a week or two, and everything changes!!

Can I please change my username to just acelsey (drop the 19861), as per my S2C username?

Thanks

Please call me Ace
Field Researcher
#82 Old 21st May 2009 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Atropa, I've detailed how to search for other profiles in the first post.

To anybody that needs a change after post #25 - I'm taking a break, I'll do them later.

Hehe... Delphy, do you feel a little bit like you're sitting over there trying to answer a bajillion prayers (for name merges) at once?
Scholar
#83 Old 21st May 2009 at 1:58 AM Last edited by sim~obsessor : 21st May 2009 at 2:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
sim~obsessor: See above. Night Racer already exists.

oh sorry delphy...i didint know
i guess ill be using this instead now :P
edit: also, im fairly certian about half of my posts are gone...i could have sworn i had 1200 or so posts at TS2C...but now i have 600.... not a big deal...just saying. Then again...maybe im mistaken :S
Mad Poster
#84 Old 21st May 2009 at 2:42 AM Last edited by AnnyChan : 21st May 2009 at 2:53 AM.
I checked, and this is not taken: Can you merge my AnnyChan MTS2 account with this one and change the Name to KyleTheArtist( if it is to long, tell me I will think of something else
Test Subject
#85 Old 21st May 2009 at 2:47 AM
PearlRose86 is my MT2 account -- can it be merged with this one, please? No sense having both of them and I prefer this username.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:21 AM
If you don't mind, I'd like my username changed to Wintermute. No user by that name exists. Thanks!

My username is the same on both sites, but the email addresses are different. Yet...I'm able to log in as Miao here, somehow, without the "_SC". Anyway, can the two accounts be merged so that the post count is correct? My post count here is 75, but at S2C it was 320.
Site Helper
#87 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:26 AM
Is it intentional that the siggy doesn't get retroactively applied to posts?

(And the Subscribed groups view is cool, but it still doesn't let me click to switch to my second (social stuff) tab I made, just the default view and Modding chat tabs.)

(/me hands Delphy some extra-strength pain reliever for all the headaches that are turning up.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:36 AM Last edited by Ginnie37 : 21st May 2009 at 4:23 AM.
I would like to have my username "vicarious70_SC too be merged to my mts2 account if possible, thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:52 AM
Hi Delphy! Can you merge my Ang41187_SC with my MTS2 account? (Ang41187) Thank you!
Mad Poster
#90 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:28 AM
*gives Delphy bucket of headache pills and two buckets of water*
Forum Resident
#91 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:31 AM
Ok this is really weird. I have my cavilez1987 account and my uamcma8228 account. Can you delete my uamcma8228 account and change cavilez1987 to cavilez. If it's not too much of course. And bless you Delphy, I am sure you are going crazy, lol.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:41 AM Last edited by carenrose : 22nd May 2009 at 12:44 AM.
I am also carenmrose from S2C, I prefer carenrose. Thank you :D

PS - tried to just grab my avatar from there ... got a message it was too large for here .... max 100x100 pix. (It's 120x108 (so it is too large :D).) Just wondering, any plans at all to change MTS's allowable size to allow those from S2C, or leaving them as they are? (I'm fine either way)

Edit: sorry Canoodle, I guess I missed that note there :D

Check out Picking Up the Pieces
(Chapter 4 PART TWO posted 9/16/12)
~~~~
Quote:
"Jean-Luc, we're only moving six hundred people." ~Admiral Dougherty
"How many people does it take before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral!?" ~Picard
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#93 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carenrose
PS - tried to just grab my avatar from there ... got a message it was too large for here .... max 100x100 pix. (It's 120x108 (so it is too large :D).) Just wondering, any plans at all to change MTS's allowable size to allow those from S2C, or leaving them as they are? (I'm fine either way)

Please read Delphy's first post.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#94 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:02 AM
clw8: Done

duderocks: Done

aninyosaloh: Done

sidneydoj: Username Ghost already exists, no change to that is possible.

Apsalar: Done

Moonring05: Done

mishibob: Done

AtropaMandragora: Done

JavaJulie: Done

Tenielle: Done

stariscool: Done

GypsyO: Done

Peep: Done

Momodoll: Done

Caroline: As I mentioned in the first post, threads that where deleted by the poster on S2C where *not* imported across. It's possible that you had a bunch of posts in threads that where deleted, and thus, not copied across.

rosesforme17: Done

Maranatah: Done

IWrite87: Done

Rissa: Done

loneviolist: Done

Jordan09: Done

Kyle_SC: Kyle already exists, and we don't purge accounts with posts in them. You'll have to think of a new name.

Everything up to post #51 has been done.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#95 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
Is it intentional that the siggy doesn't get retroactively applied to posts?

(And the Subscribed groups view is cool, but it still doesn't let me click to switch to my second (social stuff) tab I made, just the default view and Modding chat tabs.)

(/me hands Delphy some extra-strength pain reliever for all the headaches that are turning up.)

Please make a seperate bug report in Site Issues regarding the subscribed groups problem, so it doesn't get buried in this thread - include screenshots, error messages, and so on.

Thanks
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#96 Old 21st May 2009 at 10:50 AM
Can you change my username comet into Dennis6791?
Inventor
#97 Old 21st May 2009 at 11:38 AM
Jewaukeela and jewaukeela: they have difference passwords, but i promise they are both mine. If PM'd I can tell you both passwords if you like. Thanks!
Scholar
#98 Old 21st May 2009 at 12:24 PM
Can you change my username here on mts2 to pegasaus,without number seven?
Test Subject
#99 Old 21st May 2009 at 12:29 PM
Hi.

I'd like to have stahlkatze merged with this account. Thanks.
Site Helper
#100 Old 21st May 2009 at 12:38 PM
Best laid plans....

I suppose it's traditional for a wife to share her husband's name. Can I have Ghost sdoj?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Locked thread | Locked by: whiterider Reason: No longer needed
Page 4 of 11