Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:45 PM
Thanks Delphy, so quick!
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#27 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:48 PM
aninyosaloh and aninyosaloh SC, please merge to "Vampire_aninyosaloh"

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Site Helper
#28 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:49 PM
I loved the "Mind Meld" and the "Gene Splicing" reports! :D

Can the account name on this one change to Ghost so I can keep my post count from S2C? Then we can make a new sidneydoj account for my husband, since post counts don't affect downloading? I promise I'll edit both siggys to try to keep people from getting confused.
Scholar
#29 Old 20th May 2009 at 12:53 PM
Hey, great job guys.

I want my mts2 account 'digital_hannah' merged into this account 'Apsalar' (from s2c).

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th May 2009 at 1:12 PM
I need my account on MTS merged with my account from S2C. The account from MTS2 is "Asherbelle" and the account from S2C is "Moonring05". Can I keep the username "Moonring05"?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#31 Old 20th May 2009 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Atropa_SC, A member "Atropa" already exists.

Ah... Hmm... I hate to be a bother, but as searching for member "Atropa" only takes me to my own profile, could you perhaps give me the link to that other profile? It might just be that I registered on here under that name and forgot about it... Wouldn't be the first time.
And again, terribly sorry for being a bother. :/

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#32 Old 20th May 2009 at 1:21 PM
Atropa, I've detailed how to search for other profiles in the first post.

To anybody that needs a change after post #25 - I'm taking a break, I'll do them later.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 20th May 2009 at 1:29 PM
Hi,my s2c account is bobob,can you merge it with this one and change this username to mishibob? Much appreciated.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#34 Old 20th May 2009 at 1:41 PM
Delphy - *facepalm* Sorry. *adds blindness to forgetfulness over list of flaws*

Alright, so, last request, I promise; could my name be changed to AtropaMandragora instead then, and merged with the missgehenna account (or have the missgehenna account deleted)?

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
#35 Old 20th May 2009 at 1:51 PM
100x100 avatars aren;t working, it still says they need to be smaller than that.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 20th May 2009 at 2:04 PM
Can you merge my JavaJulie_SC name with my name here? Thanks! (If it's not too much trouble, if you could fix the capitalization so that it's JavaJulie, that would be great too )
Forum Resident
#37 Old 20th May 2009 at 2:06 PM
I now have two accounts- Tenielle (SC) & tenielledaly (MTS2). Can I keep 'Tenielle', and ditch the MTS2 username please?
Anime Addict
#38 Old 20th May 2009 at 2:33 PM
I just thought i'd let you know, that due to the merge, modyourpanties.com will no longer detect if you have a SC account.
Just thought i'd let you guys know.

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Forum Resident
#39 Old 20th May 2009 at 2:53 PM
Hey, just wondering if I could perhaps get this account (stariscool) merged with my S2C account (stariscool_SC). My S2C account is the one I used to post on the community site, yet I never realised my old email address was assigned to it. Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th May 2009 at 3:15 PM
Would you please merge this old SC account now called Gypsy_SC into my MTS2 account GypsyO, keeping the GypsyO ID? Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 20th May 2009 at 4:23 PM
Could I get my MTS2 account "Quenya" merged into my SC account "Peep" and use my SC name?
Instructor
#42 Old 20th May 2009 at 4:28 PM
Hey, I know this is for SC accounts but while name changes are being done and stuff I was hoping I could get my user name changed to 'Momodoll' please if it's not too much trouble? I searched and there didn't seem to be a member with that name yet.

If this can be done thank you ever so much
Field Researcher
#43 Old 20th May 2009 at 4:39 PM
My post counts are different on both sites. I have 478 on S2C but only 379 on MTS2. Should this be happening? My latest posts from S2C are showing up on MTS2 though. I have the same user name/email on both sites so it should have merged without problems like creating new _SC accounts etc.

Also, on the MTS2 user control panel (this particular page), the page seems to be refreshing before it has had chance to load or acknowledge any of my clicks! To click any links, I have to hit stop so it stops refreshing!

Edit: it's just stopped doing the refreshing thing

1st The Next Miss “Her Pose” 2nd The Next Miss Rehab Cycle 1 2nd Little Miss Cutie Pie Cycle 1
3rd Miss Mommy To Be Cycle 1 3rd Miss Mommy To Be Cycle 3 3rd Starless Studs Cycle 1
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#44 Old 20th May 2009 at 4:44 PM
Slytherin-Girl, Avatars should now be fixed to 100x100 across the board.

Corrie, Thats about to be expected, since the scripts run on the now-forwarded domain. Eventually I'll fix it.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 20th May 2009 at 5:04 PM
Could you please merge Maranatah_SC to Maranatah?
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th May 2009 at 5:18 PM
I'd like to merge CW87 from MTS2 with ChicaW87 from S2C to IWrite87
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 20th May 2009 at 5:22 PM
I now have two accounts as well, carisssa and baerchen83.
If it's not too much trouble I'd like them to be merged as Rissa, as this is the name I'm called everywhere else...
I checked if the name is already taken, and this does not seem to be the case.

If this doesn't work for whatever reason I'd like them to be merged as Carisssa.

Thank you.
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th May 2009 at 5:23 PM
please can I have the # taken off 'loneviolist#'.

it was a typo...

thanks!
Forum Resident
#49 Old 20th May 2009 at 5:24 PM Last edited by GalacticSimmer94 : 20th May 2009 at 6:52 PM.
Can you merge Galatica94P and Galactisimmer94, with the details from GalaticSimmer94 being kept and change my name to Jordan , and if thats taken then Jordan09

thanks
Mad Poster
#50 Old 20th May 2009 at 5:32 PM Last edited by AnnyChan : 20th May 2009 at 10:37 PM.
Can mine be changed to Kyle instead on Kyle_SC?I was told something along the lines if the username is taken but not active in 90 days, It can be taken...

Also can you merge me with my MTS account AnnyChan, but like above rename to Kyle. Thanks a bunch guys! :P
Locked thread | Locked by: whiterider Reason: No longer needed
Page 2 of 11