Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#151 Old 18th Mar 2014 at 3:05 PM
This is Isolde
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#152 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 5:31 PM
One of my cutest, with Nina Caliente as her mother and one of my worst from 2 custom sims.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#153 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 10:03 AM
Jeanne and John Burb- Daddy's little girl!:

Look, up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane...it's Superbaby!:
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 3:21 AM

Antheia Roseland, first born of Cyd and Daisy Roseland

Here she is getting tickles from her dad

Her little brother, Anil, meets grandma Rose for the first time.
Field Researcher
#155 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 9:02 AM
Vera Hailes with her adoptive mother, Jacqueline (an adopted child herself)

Scholar
#156 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 1:59 PM
Eris Beaker -- held by her cousin Grendel -- stares in wonder at her aunt Grimhild's bright yellow dreadlocks. She's not sure exactly what they are, but she knows that she wants to pull on all of them.

(Eris's personality stats are 10/7/2/3/8, which makes her as neat and outgoing as her dad Surt and as lazy and serious as her mom Verity. It'll be interesting to see what wins out: the laziness or the neat-freakiness.)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Scholar
#158 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 4:04 PM

Generation 3 Prettacy heir, Louise Magpie. Don't tell me this isn't the most adorable baby you've seen.
Field Researcher
#159 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 6:19 AM
"I love you, daddy!" (Jeanne Burb and her father, John)

Jeanne's sister Kate (on her, Jeanne, and their triplet sister Lily's birthday) wonders "What are mommy and daddy doing?":

I think someone needs a nap!:
#160 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 6:44 PM
From left to right: Marie-Jane Writer, James and Franklin Kirchburg, and Sebastian Jinnings playing in Marie-Jane's room.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#161 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 1:00 PM
I never realized that when toddlers "play with" the play house, all they do is this - then shake their heads back and forth! It looks so funny. Starting over with a new computer (and cleaned up hoods) these sweeties are from the pregnancy the Ottomas mom loads with.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#162 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 7:55 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 10th Apr 2014 at 5:34 PM.
Alexa, playing with her bouncy seat

Kylie & Thomas
Mad Poster
#163 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:48 PM
Brace yourselves for the coming of the first (of many!) Hawkins-Ottomas crosses.

When Dorothea was born, Ted Ottomas discovered a new purpose in life: Spoiling her rotten!

Her mother Harriet grows her up, and is delighted to see that she bears the stamp of both sides of the family. She seems to have Harriet's father's little piggy eyes in high, deepset Ottomas sockets; her mouth and chin also come from Goz via Harriet, while that's probably going to be Ted's nose. That mass of vectors in her cheeks is a continuation of Harriet's own complete failure to reconcile her mother's short, round face with her father's triangular, gaunt one, on a collision course with the high Ottomas cheekbones.

Ted thinks she's beautiful.

Harriet fixed her hair so as to show her ears, and it looks like she's getting Hawkins elephant ears as well as the pointy chin. Harriet's already happily pregnant again, so perhaps we'll get Ted's receding chin and Harriet's cheekbones next time. I live in hope.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#164 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 11:02 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 29th Apr 2014 at 4:35 PM.
Mad Poster
#165 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 8:30 PM
The Granger family (nothing to do with Harry Potter) children as toddlers:
Harley Granger

Younger sister Ivy Granger

and youngest sister Sophie Granger

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 11:39 PM
Isabel meets the Easter bunny for the first time.
Mad Poster
#167 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 3:53 PM

Jesse Picaso grumbles as his parents chase him out of their bedroom. Hmph. He'll just go play with his bunny and next time they want attention from him, he'll just have something better to do!

Lazlo Curious presents the astoundingly handsome Darwin Curious!

Peter Ottomas did try to teach his daughter Viola to talk, but she wasn't that interested.

Red Onions really hopes the Grim Reaper doesn't come back during his granddaughter Vidalia's upcoming birthday party. Of all his descendents, Vidalia is the only one who looks much like him, and he'd really like to see her grow up.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#168 Old 1st May 2014 at 2:07 AM
Aaron and Albert

Michael, Alexander and Julian

Mad Poster
#169 Old 7th May 2014 at 1:20 PM

Topher and Tilda Traveller, playing together for once.

Scooter Wheels, held by his mommy Helen. Daddy is Daniel "Skater Tricou," so has a broken template; so there's every reason to hope that nose will turn into something impressive when he heads to college.

Lacy Newson, held by big brother Eugene.

And Lacy's twin brother Luke, held by their daddy Gallagher.

Field Researcher
#170 Old 16th May 2014 at 7:02 AM Last edited by Peterskywalker! : 1st Sep 2014 at 4:12 PM.

Luke Gerengor cuddling a random dog. Hey, strays need love too!

Rose Grengor's new favorite toy! Warning... cuteness overload.

Up again, up again, weeeeeee

Sibling love.
Top Secret Researcher
#171 Old 23rd May 2014 at 8:51 PM
Isobel Champagne, with her son, Olivier.
Mad Poster
#172 Old 31st May 2014 at 9:11 PM
I didn't know toddlers like to watch some else play with a jack-in-box..

And a random cutie...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#173 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 7:47 PM
Lheyia

Scholar
#174 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 4:59 AM

Kepler Goth got his first bath from a townie...who happened to be in the house when he was born due to being a lover of his Granny. Well, you've got to give the townie points both for being helpful and for not being squicked out by realizing Bella's age, although bathing a stranger's newborn is a little odd.

Jason Greenman tried to make up for lost time after he was brought back, getting into making Asher feel better. The poor kid had seen him burn, according to Daisy; no wonder he was scared of him.

Really, Asher had other things on his mind. Number one: That little noise-maker who the grown-ups called Lillian. She smelled worse than Daddy and sour bottles put together, and she wouldn't let him sleep!
Mad Poster
#175 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 2:55 PM
Page 7 of 42