Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:55 AM
Default More family interactions.
like, kids, toddlers, and babies cant really associate with the adults besides being talked to or playing games or encouraged.

Maybe have the kids get pissed at their parents, have the option to lecture a child when he or she isn`t cooperating. maybe the child throws a tantrum when he or she gets in trouble or doesn`t get their way.

and I`d also like for the adults to hug or kiss [ like normal husbands and wives ] before they leave for work or something. [ i know that`s not likely, but it has always bothered me that they don`t do that. lol ]

I`d like to see a child get a "spankin" when they disobey their parents. and the teens get grounded. to the point where they actually CAN`T leave their room accept to eat and go to school.

these are just thing I want to see. make it more real, when it comes to family.

social worker gets involved when hitting the child at the wrong time or for something juvenile.

Also, I believe Pregnant sims should be able to leave lots. I mean. They`re pregnant, not handicapped.
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angeleyez87
like, kids, toddlers, and babies cant really associate with the adults besides being talked to or playing games or encouraged.

Maybe have the kids get pissed at their parents, have the option to lecture a child when he or she isn`t cooperating. maybe the child throws a tantrum when he or she gets in trouble or doesn`t get their way.

and I`d also like for the adults to hug or kiss [ like normal husbands and wives ] before they leave for work or something. [ i know that`s not likely, but it has always bothered me that they don`t do that. lol ]

I`d like to see a child get a "spankin" when they disobey their parents. and the teens get grounded. to the point where they actually CAN`T leave their room accept to eat and go to school.

these are just thing I want to see. make it more real, when it comes to family.

social worker gets involved when hitting the child at the wrong time or for something juvenile.

Also, I believe Pregnant sims should be able to leave lots. I mean. They`re pregnant, not handicapped.

THat sounds fun!! And it would make it so much more fun to make the grounded teens sneak out.. XD
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:25 PM
that wouldbe cool and also to be able to get teen sims preganat normally cos it does happen in real life
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 9:38 PM
100% agreement from me. Raising families needs to be harder.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 9:57 PM
yes this is cool, but if your BBF with some sim don't your other sim hug them when them get home from work? my sim kiddie ran to his dad when he got home from work becaise they were BFF.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simcharley1990
yes this is cool, but if your BBF with some sim don't your other sim hug them when them get home from work? my sim kiddie ran to his dad when he got home from work becaise they were BFF.

That definitely is not unique to Free Time, I've seen that happen since the base game. And I'm pretty sure it happens to any child when a parent they have a high relationship with comes back from work.

It's very sweet, adds an extra dimension to the sims children and is the sort of thing I want to see more of in The Sims 3.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 12:03 PM
I hate this... the child is doing something and in the next momment she is running to greet her parents. I hate it. Really. At least she could wait untill they enter the door!