Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 9:04 PM Last edited by kerri191 : 24th Jun 2020 at 7:37 AM.
Default Cloned object not showing in game - FIXED
So, I decided I wanted a tower bell for my game. So, I cloned this user-created object (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=276603), and did some modifications to the mesh and replaced the default texture. Went through two tutorials in four attempts. Object would not show up in game. No idea what the problem was there. So, I figured the problem was using someone else's custom package, possibly. So then, I cloned one of the game objects - The Falling Fern - and tried to modify that file to my mesh and texture... My object is still not showing in-game. Been at this a really long time, and I am finally tossing out my pride and asking for help. I am including the last package that I created. The texture needs to be mapped (after so many attempts, mapping dropped in priority), but right now, I just want to get my object to show in-game. Really want to get this.

AKA. Anora Acadian
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 10:28 PM
It showed up in my game (although it did insist that I put it inside of a room).

Screenshots
Alchemist
#3 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 10:52 PM
Yes, it was in Deco>Sculpture. I changed the price to $0 to make it easier to find in the catalog, but I didn't make any other changes. I have Ultimate Collection too, btw.
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 11:01 PM
Glad it all worked out.