Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 3:35 AM Last edited by classicvampfan : 29th Jun 2012 at 9:20 PM. Reason: Chapter Update
Default Real- Updated Chapter Two 6/29
This is my first story on ModTheSims and I hope it comes out smoothly! Enjoy!

All characters are fictional and so are the events
All Custom Content are owned by their respected owners and I give them full credit for their wonderful work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ugh why so early?" I asked untangling myself from the sheets and blanket of the jungle called my bed, sitting on the edge I wondered what would be in store for me today?

Movie? Carnival in town? Fancy Restaurant? My place? His place? Right now the possibilities seemed endless and I know it's going to be amazing. "I really need to wash this hair" I mumbled running my fingers through it and walking over to the bathroom.

2 hours later I am sitting on my couch waiting for Oliver to get here, twirling my freshly washed hair in my fingers. According to my mom I've been doing this for years when I'm nervous. "Where is he?" I ask the empty room taking out my phone and hitting speed dial.
"Driving! Can't answer!" Oliver blurted out once the ringing came to a halt.
That's Oliver taking any precaution he can I remembered and smiled.
"Hey I just met you and this is cra-" My phone sounded making me jump.
"Hello?" I asked waiting for Oliver to say something witty.
"Uhhh there is a dead cat in your yard" Oliver told me sounding confused
"What the hell?" I asked getting up and peering through the window

"I don't see anythi-"
"JK!" Oliver sprung up causing me to drop my phone sending goosebumps down my arms.

"YOU IDIOT!" I screamed walking to my room.
"Relax, you know it was just a joke." He called walking into my house and following me to my room.
Grabbing me he pulled me into a kiss locking his body against mine.

Putting aside my anger I returned his kiss and let his hands drift over my chest and down to my hips.
"Condom?" He asked opening his eyes.
"Let me go get one" I told him breaking away. I better have one I thought opening my underwear drawer and looking into the box. Empty. Damn, I better throw this box out I cursed in my head and picked up the box. As I was turning something caught my eye making me take a double take. Where the box once sat was a single condom sealed in the wrapper waiting to be used. Dropping the box I took the condom and went over to the bed smiling. Oliver returned the smile and threw his shirt over his head and onto the floor. Handing him the condom I removed my shirt and then my pants letting them fall besides his shirt. Climbing on top of him I unzipped his fly and pulled his pants off joining the pile of clothes on the floor.

45 Minutes Later
The sweet stench of sweat entered my nose once I laid my head on his rapid chest.
"I love you" He whispered stroking my back
"I love you too" I replied closing my eyes and pulling up the covers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have already wrote out the second chapter and don't worry it is much longer and it has a twist! :D
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 9:15 PM
Default Chapter 2- November 2010 Updated 6/29
Something's wrong, I haven't had my period since early October and it's now November 15th. I am definitely not pregnant, Oliver always wears condoms maybe I have the flu.

Yeah, that would explain the weird feeling inside and I bet when your sick with the flu your period gets irregular. Plus it is flu season so I just need to rest and everything will be fine. Should I just take a pregnancy test for sure?

Mom does keep a couple boxes for some reason, maybe she wants to scare me. She knows Oliver and I are sexually active and she told me straight up it's okay only if we use protection.

A knock on the door sent me out of my daze.
"Juliet? I'm going to go to the store, do you want to come?" My mom asked opening up the door a little.
"I'm going to study for my History test tomorrow." I answered
"Okay, I'll be right back." My mom concluded closing the door.
Once I heard the car back out of the driveway
I made my way to the bathroom. I have about 30 minutes until she comes home so I have to make this fast.
7:15 PM
I found the box under the sink and placed it on the counter.

Here it is, I just have to pee on this and I will find out. That's not hard, then why am I worrying about it? -Because if it's positive it will ruin your life- I heard from the back of my mind, no it will be negative and I will be fine. Better get this over with I thought opening the box.
7:29 PM
Okay it's been 5 minutes, let's see.

Getting up from the toilet I walked the couple feet to the sink. 3 feet away, then why did it feel like a mile? -Beacuse it's positive- I heard sending goosebumps down my spine.
"Shut up!" I yelled to the empty air.
Bending my head over the sink I glanced at the tiny screen.

| | Pregnant

Oh. No. No it's broken, how long has this been under the sink? Water probably dripped into it causing a false reading. I can't trust this, maybe I could try another one. Wait there was only one test. How would I get another one? We only have one car and mom is using it. Maybe I could walk a couple blocks and get one.
7:34 PM
Crap, there is no possible way I could walk over to the store in only 10 minutes. Should I confide in mom? Would she disown me because of this? The earlier I tell her the better. I wouldn't be able to hide it if I decide to keep it. Abortion? That would solve all my problems but I can't just kill it. It had nothing to do with this, it's all my fault I'm not on the pill. I did this to myself and I have to decide what to do. I'm telling mom.

9:00 PM
"Juliet what's wrong? You haven't touched your food, you know pushing food around the plate doesn't fool me." My mom asked putting the plates into the dishwasher.
"I think you should sit down." I told her closing my eyes.
She came over with the most worried expression on her face I've ever seen.

"What happened?" She asked taking a seat across from me.
"Mom..........I-I-I'm pregnant." I told her breaking eye contact.

"When did you find out?" She asked taking my hand.
"When you were at the store, I took a test I found under the bathroom sink."
She tried saying something but closed her mouth. "Did you two wear protection?"
"Yes, we never have done it without one. You know how careful Oliver is."
"Have you thought about keeping it?"
"Ya, I don't want to kill the baby it didn't do anything wrong. It's all my fault" I replied tears spilling out of my eyes.
"Shhhh it's okay. If you want to keep it or decide to get an abortion I will help you with everything. I love you so much Juliet I will do anything to keep you safe and happy okay? Come here." She replied getting up and embracing me into a hug. "You don't have to decide now, it will be the toughest decision in your life and you should think it over. Have you told Oliver?" She asked rubbing my back. "No I wanted to tell you first."
"Okay I am going to call him over and ask if he can help me fix the sink, since this is best to talk about in person okay." She asked with a small smile. "Thank you." I replied giving her a hug.

9:45 PM
"Oliver, can you follow me?" I asked once he realized the sink wasn't broken.
"Sure, where are we going?" He asked taking my hand.
"Just behind the garage"
Once we reached the bench behind the garage we sat down and I took his hands into mine.
"I am going to tell you something and I need your honest opinion because this involves you."
"Okay what is it?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"My period is late so I took a test earlier. A pregnancy test. It was positive." I told him swallowing down sobs. He wasn't saying anything, just sitting there with a blank expression on his face.

"Is it mine?" He asked breaking the silence
"Of course! I would never cheat on you and you know that."
Taking a deep breath he continued
"Do you want to keep it?" He asked with a slight relaxed face.
"I do and I don't, there is a life inside of me growing and getting stronger each day. I can't just kill it, what did it do wrong? It was all my fault not taking birth control. And if I decide to keep it, what would become of our lives? We would surely have to drop out of school and raise him or her. We are still kids ourselves and kids don't raise kids. What do we do?" I let the tears flow, nothing could stop them now.
Oliver held me while I cried into his chest.

"We will get through this, I think we should keep it." He told me rubbing my back. "Really? You would stay even after it's born?" I asked sniffling. "I love you Juliet and I always will no matter what happens." He answered placing his hand gently on my stomach.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 11:25 PM
I like it so far. It's good!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 12:22 AM
Thank you! I have the pictures down so I just need to finish with the chapter writing!