Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 4:12 PM
Default SKINBLEND- what does it mean and what differences are?
Hi,
what difference is betweend SKINBLEND and SKIN OVERLAY?
I do not understand
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:08 PM
Overlay goes on top of something - and is usually small, like a pre-made up face or a crease in the mouth, and a skinblend is usually a mix of two creator's skins. Default means it replaces skins, and you can have multiple skins in a game, but some skins you use may prevent tattoos from showing up clearly.

Depending on where you find it in the game, some creators make these things as skin details, or tattoos or full face makeup or even accessories. Hopefully when you download something, the creator is explicit about what they did and where to find it, and if it has any limitations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
Overlay goes on top of something - and is usually small, like a pre-made up face or a crease in the mouth, and a skinblend is usually a mix of two creator's skins. Default means it replaces skins, and you can have multiple skins in a game, but some skins you use may prevent tattoos from showing up clearly.

Depending on where you find it in the game, some creators make these things as skin details, or tattoos or full face makeup or even accessories. Hopefully when you download something, the creator is explicit about what they did and where to find it, and if it has any limitations.

Omg thank you for your answear... Now I understand.

Sometimes it just is "skinblend" on creators sites and I don't know if its a default or nondefault or overlay... it makes me confused.
Can I check what kind of skin (def, nondef, overlay) it is by Sims4Studio before I play the game?