Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 3:08 AM
Default A new life stage (preteens)
Hi!
So. I would love to see in my game preteens. It's weird because you are a child (6 years old) and then you are a teen (16 years old). I want my game more realistic...
I want to know if there is already a mod or something for this. Or if doesn't, can someone create or teach me how? I don't know where to start. I really would love this life stage. (I know this won't be easy but I just want like a copy of a teen and change the size. Only this. I can use the same animations.)

I'm new here posting things on MTS. Sorry for something
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 2:42 AM
It makes sense, the jump between a child and a teenager is just too large, that's why when people make 12-13 year old sims in the game its hard to choose child or teenager.
Site Helper
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 1:14 PM
I don't think there are any actual mods that specifically create pre-teens, but if you look at the later pages in the Scumthorpe Files thread (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=496595) Mingham Smith has made pre-teens by taking children and changing their clothing and appearance to make them look a bit older. He also makes use of mods that allow children to do things that are normally restricted to older life stages.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
I don't think there are any actual mods that specifically create pre-teens, but if you look at the later pages in the Scumthorpe Files thread (http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=496595) Mingham Smith has made pre-teens by taking children and changing their clothing and appearance to make them look a bit older. He also makes use of mods that allow children to do things that are normally restricted to older life stages.

@ghost sdoj, I actually have a mod here that can be used pretty nicely with the mods you suggested: http://modthesims.info/d/490536
Site Helper
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 6:36 PM
Now that you've mentioned it, I remember seeing it. Thank you!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 3:03 AM
[QUOTE=matheeuz]Hi!
So. I would love to see in my game preteens. It's weird because you are a child (6 years old) and then you are a teen (16 years old). I want my game more realistic...
I want to know if there is already a mod or something for this. Or if doesn't, can someone create or teach me how? I don't know where to start. I really would love this life stage. (I know this won't be easy but I just want like a copy of a teen and change the size. Only this. I can use the same animations.) [QUOTE]

I dont think there is a mod but i think EA should just add it in the game. In the mobile game sims freeplay you can have preteens and you can customize the baby once its born. (which is another thing that should be added in the game) but i believe there is a height adjusting mod that works on teens, so you could make them shorter possibly giving the effect that they are preteens.