Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2004 at 11:26 PM
Default Uploading files
Hi All,

Thanks for all the great submissions lately - well done to all who've appeared on the site! I just want to stress one thing though - we will not accept any skins, outfits or houses for download if they don't have a screenshot attached.

So, just a reminder - take a shot and send it in with your file! If you don't it'll go to the big bit bucket in the sky...

Regards
Delphy
Advertisement
#2 Old 5th Oct 2004 at 1:12 AM
hi i downloaded 2 houses from you site have sims 2 houses dowloaded in the game now none of my house will go on to lots not even in a brand new town i crated help please e mail me
[email protected]
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Oct 2004 at 2:05 AM
Put the houses on empty areas, pre-made blank lots won't accept already built houses.
Ariakas
#4 Old 5th Oct 2004 at 4:53 AM
I had submitted 2 houses with screeny's. The first wasn't that great, just big. The second was pretty nice, and plays well. Not seen either one, so I guess I will quit wasting your time, just take from the site.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Oct 2004 at 6:55 PM
Delphy, you might want to underline the Screenshot title on the upload page to show that it is required.

Ranger55
#6 Old 10th Oct 2004 at 8:14 AM
Dude? Dude? Anyway is their any possible way that one of you other site members can give me some photos of the new Sims 2 obects beacause I have to wait until Christmas to get Sims 2 and my computer at home is screwed up, so I would really, really want to know more about this good friggin game. This website sux donkey nuts without some good pics. -BigDaddyTiger417 [color=blue][/color] [size=11][/size]