Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:30 AM
Where can get the banking system?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Where can get the banking system?

I found it on the Graveyard originally, but I can share it if that's allowed? I'll upload once I get home today!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#53 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:11 AM
@Bulbizarre I originally got my banking system Fro PCSims at Sims 2 Graveyard, but for some reason the Graveyard site is not coming up.
But here is another banking system here on MTS I think the member use some of PCSims objects.http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=221148 check it out It's fully functional.

NOTE: Please read everything there as to what the member said about it.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#54 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:34 AM
It has some "not included" CC that links to dead sites.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Meet Me In My Next Life
#55 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 3:02 AM
@Bulbizarre You should posted what you want ( Banking system ) in the forum WCIF you will get better help there. Members go there a lot and find things they ask for, someone could have a link To PCSims objects.
And also In my game I do have a bank set up, I also use this by this creator Monique with PCSims objects it very useful. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=87893
But what you want and looking for here WCIF http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=557 You will be surprise how much help you will get there.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Forum Resident
#56 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:19 PM Last edited by terula8 : 6th Aug 2018 at 6:03 PM.
Gah -Bulbizarre, I'm sorry - I totally forgot to upload last night, but I will get on it! Just gimme a sec - I have the full set from the Graveyard.

EDIT: I got it! Okay, should I PM it? Is it okay to link to it directly here? ((Mods: I'm sorry if I've messed this up again - I know PC Sims is gone, and someone linked me directly to some of their other stuff once? In WCIF...))

EDIT 2: I PMed it to ya @Bulbizarre
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 8:23 AM
Sounds like you are playing with a lot of restrictions, which is one of the only way to restrict money in the game. Would any of these suggestions work for you?
Get a roommate. They pay part of the rent.
Find non job sources of income, painting, novel writing, being a DJ, barista, personal trainer, digging for treasure, fishing. Think of this as the side gig people do when they see a big bill looming to avoid getting kicked out.
Sell their stuff until they are down to nothing but a bed, a refrigerator, phone, toilet, shower and something to make money with.
Depending on the time period/culture of you sims, agree to arrange to marry off one of the children and get a dowry/groom gift early to make rent. or send a teen to a richer house to be servant that can send money home.
If they can't make rent, you could charge them late fees, say 10% per day late and if they can't pay by the next week move them to smaller apartments. Think 3x3 rooms with bunk beds to get 4 kids in a little room.
If they still can't afford it have the parents become homeless (or go to debtor's prison) and have the kids put into the adoption pool (either create someone in CAS to take them to a player run orphanage where you can place them with families or have the parents leave and let the social worker take them.
Page 3 of 3