Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 1:17 PM Last edited by Inge Jones : 29th Aug 2006 at 7:24 AM.
Default Now available - replacement BHAV plugin for SimPe
Hi I just wanted to let anyone know who edits BHAVs that my other half Peter has rewritten the BHAV editor plugin for SimPE and is now offering it as an alternative. It requires the latest release of SimPE (0.42 or above)

It represents a further polishing of Quaxi's original plugin, and was done with Quaxi's knowledge and support.

Further details, support and the file itself can be found at this link: http://www.simlogical.com/

There is also a thread there you can subscribe to in order to get email update notices, to save me spamming this forum each time we update
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 1:30 PM
This looks great! Thank you!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 1:34 PM
It looks really good. I very much like the "sort" function!
Inventor
#4 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 6:39 PM
Before I download: Does this overwrite the original BHAV editor by Quaxi?
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 6:42 PM
No it doesn't, the file has its own name so they will coexist. You get the choice of which to use at any time by changing the order they appear in in the plugin manager.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 3:22 AM
I wish that there was a BHAV editor that acted like TS1's Edith, using a sort of a flow chart instead of having all those hard to sort through lines on the right side.
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 7:36 AM
I believe the DatGen team are planning an interface like that. Their website is http://www.datgen.info/
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 7:43 PM
We have just made the latest release of PJSE available, and it now has a TTAB editor.
Inventor
#9 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 7:47 PM
Can you give some screenshots?
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 8:03 PM
I don't think I can on this forum, sorry.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 9:35 PM
I just downloaded the latest one, but a previous version (07-17) was working fine for me.
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 9:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback - but the previous version didn't have the TTAB editor in the release of course. That's the main difference.
Inventor
#13 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:06 PM
Yes, there is a Manage Attachments button here.
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:07 PM
Well I still don't like to waste someone else's space with my stuff when I have my own site.
Inventor
#15 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:14 PM
So there are pics at your site?
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:36 PM
There are now! GGGRRRRR it's impossible to be lazy with someone like you nagging away at me! :D
Inventor
#17 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:40 PM
Thank you!
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#18 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:28 PM
This topic is a little old, but for anyone still reading it, the PJSE pluggin is currently being distributed with new versions of SimPE as the only pluggin avaliable for the resources it has editor for.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:41 PM
I had actually forgotten this topic was here! Thanks Jaxad
Instructor
#20 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:20 AM
Ok, dumb question, but where do I download the plugins? i can't for the life of me seem to find the right link. I know its probably right under my nose but I'm really slow right now.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#21 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:32 AM
You extract them to the pluggin directory in SimPE's install folder.

Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suceress
Ok, dumb question, but where do I download the plugins? i can't for the life of me seem to find the right link. I know its probably right under my nose but I'm really slow right now.

Sorry, the link in the first post was out of date, I edited it. Try again
Instructor
#23 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones

Thank you!
Sorry for my bad grammar. I should've said "where do I download the plugins from". I'm glad you understood what I meant.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones

Perhaps you should mention that all your latest releases require the private Alpha version of SimPE, yes? (To get the Alpha version, you have to be a member of the QA group on SimPE's site, and with quaxi currently being AWOL, good luck with that. :p)
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#25 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:23 AM
All versions of SimPE are alpha versions. The private one is a QA (Quality Assurance) version. We use this program to get the major bugs out of each version before they're release to the general public. It's also where many of the new ideas/changes are added.

Page 1 of 2