Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#426 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 5:17 AM
Round 5 - Master Bedroom w/ Bath

Looks like I tend to make my bedrooms with green (cool) and the other living areas with yellowish/brown (warm) colors.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#427 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 5:41 AM
Cut it a little close on the budget there, didn't you. : P

Adding your entry to the chart, sharill.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Test Subject
#428 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 2:14 PM
Thank you for the Useful feedback. I personaly build studys as two story, bookcase lined and full of seating, dark wood/colors, a spiral staircase and secret doors.
Lab Assistant
#429 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReyaD
Cut it a little close on the budget there, didn't you. : P

Adding your entry to the chart, sharill.

I got as close as I could!
Test Subject
#430 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 10:40 PM
Default Entry for Rd 5
The judges probablys won't like this either, but here it is. The Hexagonal Hell with all required objects: Double Bed, 2 Side tables, Fireplace (Because TV's suck in a bedroom), Dresser, 2 Windows, Seating for 2, 10 Deco. The Bathroom is inside the Hex; Tub, Shower, Sink, Toilet and Mirror plus lighting & deco. I went with a cool pallete in the Bedroom area, I perfer cool colors in certain areas and bedrooms are one of those.

I wanted a clean, non cluttered look for this room as it is used for resting and relaxing and clutter is stressful. I went with an earthy toned pallete in the bathroom, Given the size of the room, it doesn't make it feel small and dark. But that is my take on it, and the judges may not see it that way. Note: The wall in the overhead shot looks like a different color but it isn't, it is just how the shadows in the room are playing on things. Enjoy!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#431 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 11:01 PM
Part of the reason for the odd shadows is due to the sleeping area being on a platform. I wanted to define the spaces without using tons of walls/half walls and it looks interesting.
dodgy builder
#432 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 1:11 PM
I made the room in my world and now it crashed. Probably because I exported a house in a different game or something. The game is so unstable these days. Fricking annoying.
Scholar
Original Poster
#433 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 6:11 PM
Adding your entry to the chart, Amalgam.

Test Subject
#434 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 2:59 PM Last edited by Amalgam81 : 1st Dec 2012 at 3:01 PM. Reason: My Keyboard is dyslexic
Happy 1st Day of December, and only 23 Days till Christmas Eve for the ppl who Celebrate it. And Good Luck to Everyone this last Round. Thank you Reya for hosting this contest, despite busy school life and illness. Thank you Judges for your time and imput, and no I'm not being cynical. I've had fun seeing what everyone comes up with each round, there've been some really unique and interesting entries and doing rooms in way I wouldn't have thought of (Still in Love with Sionelle's Nursery, Great Job!).I've enjoyed and been challenged and soundly aggravated by this, and I am grateful for it, mostly lol.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#435 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:16 AM
So I decided to take the judges' advice this time and brighten up my decor. I used a combination of whites, blacks and pink to really make the bedroom pop. As far as the bathroom, I like to think of that room as a place of relaxation so I used a soft sea green in there. Overall I do like my entry for this round.

Note: Originally I had four small windows in the bedroom but I decided to swap them out for one big one...completely forgetting about the two windows requirement. Oh well. C'est la vie.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Scholar
Original Poster
#436 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 6:14 AM
Adding your entry to the chart, Dal.

Test Subject
#437 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 7:23 AM
Probably my favorite room It seemed so big! Neutral and red Chinese-inspired room.

fun fact: when I was taking the pictures, she almost burned the 'house' down... oops.
Scholar
Original Poster
#438 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 7:33 AM
Adding you to the chart, obviously.

Mad Poster
#439 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 7:59 PM
Do we not get a pretty round five banner this time?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
Original Poster
#440 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 8:45 PM
I make the round banners a few days before the round, and my game has been dead in the water since the day I got Seasons. I'm just lucky my round 5 room was already esported so I didn't need to borrrow a game to make it work.

Mad Poster
#441 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 8:59 PM
Really?! What happened? I hope you can get it fixed.
I'm STILL waiting for my laptop to be fixed. Apparently they got sent the wrong part last week. It's been nearly a month now.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
Original Poster
#442 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Really?! What happened? I hope you can get it fixed.
I'm STILL waiting for my laptop to be fixed. Apparently they got sent the wrong part last week. It's been nearly a month now.

*hugs* I went through that myself with my old laptop back in the early summer. Got my new one for the contest and had no lag. Unfortunately then Origin was a sweetheart and sent me a cracked Seasons disk for my preorder. : ) Don't you just love them?

Instructor
#443 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 4:50 AM
Egyptian Travelers' Bedroom / Base

Hopefully it's okay that two end tables are used as decor stands. ^^; It didn't say it had to be used as an actual end table so. Hopefully. xD
The main one is next to the bed.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#444 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 5:08 AM
I did NOT say that the tables needed to be used as such, they just need to be recognizable and I believe they are. Good job, Stardust. Adding your entry to the chart now.

dodgy builder
#445 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 10:21 AM
Here's my admission, very different from the one I originally intended to submit.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#446 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 10:15 PM
Adding your entry to the chart, Volvenom.

dodgy builder
#447 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 9:45 PM
Only 1 day and 7 hours left, and only 6 has delivered their room
Scholar
Original Poster
#448 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 11:08 PM
I'm aware, it makes me sad. : (

I do hope we get more entries in before the deadline as I will not be able to give an extension. But on the upside, all of the entries that have been posted are just spectacular!

Lab Assistant
#449 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 11:11 PM
I'm going to try to throw something together tonight, but work has been crazy, and I have to drive to Chicago tomorrow night, so I may not make it. I'll try though!
Test Subject
#450 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 12:38 AM
Overhead/Budget

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Sorry this is so late, too many doctors appts. Plus court, and just so much going on.

"Stand up for what you believe, Even if it means standing alone."
Formerly Toddler430

Page 18 of 20